Elektroll

Sixth Sense will be removed and everyone will get it automatically.

From FTR

So what will happen?

Arty will definitely be worse.

Lights might all turn into combat lights.

Less yolorushing

MT will shine

HT?

It might not affect high tier that much but it will have a massive effect in <8 Tiers

I like this change, as from my experience, it sucks to play light tanks without 6th sense and I don't have premiums from every country to grind XP for crews. I just wonder what will happen to the skill if you've already trained it on some commanders. We better get that XP back because it would suck to just lose it.

"it will be tied to the radioman (or crewman with radioman’s role)"

Radioman conspiracy!

I now have to keep my radioman alive. 

meh, nothing will happen cause almost all of my crew has 6th already, I mean who doesn't? Would be nice if we got some compensation though for all the gold spent retraining crews, or at least get to pick a new 100% skill/perk on the commander in its place. Maybe this is already written, but I boycott For The Retards ever since SS decided to get on the soap box instead of just providing news.

BTW probably the only one overjoyed with this news is that poor bastard of a radioman in the KV-5, guess we actually need to heal him now :/

I think that Sixth Sense dumbs down the game, as you no longer need to think if you can be spotted or not - you simply peek from the cover, get back and watch for the bulb. So much better decision would be to remove it, not to add it automatically.

But taking into account that most players (at least the ones who matter) have this perk on most of their crews anyway, I don't see why there should be any significant impact on the gameplay.

Also as I understand this is not coming in the near future anyway.

Practical effect is not much.  Unica have an easier time grinding new crews, potaters still potater.

Indeed. This change will make me very happy.

Only difference is that 3 seconds after they are spotted super new pubbies will freeze/back up to allow you to shoot them more easily.

OSHIT LIGHTBULB WHAT DO?

I agree, but not before a complete rework of spotting mechanics.

It worked just fine before the introduction of SS, it required more skill to play and it also made light class way more useful.

Ah the good old days when you closely watched enemy gun barrels to know when you are spotted, looking at you = spotted.

I think it's a massive indirect nerf to arties, which is great. I went back and bought a lot of mid-tier tanks in the last few months and the only thing that makes me hesitate to play them is the lack of 6th sense. Grinding it takes forever. Now I can go back and enjoy them, and know when I'm about to get whacked by arty and react before hand.

The baddies on the main forums seem the most upset about this, and I can see why. They would prefer to whack unsuspecting targets in their sky urines. Now their targets will react more often, increasing the likelihood of them missing their turd shots much more.

This'll be interesting, to say the least.

As an aside note, does sixth work if your commander is dead?  I had a match earlier today where I killed the shit out of a spershing in my roomba, sitting literally in a bush with my net up, using the 150mm from maybe 150m away... no sixth.

I would assume it doesn't, but I've never actually been in the situation where I've had a commander die on a tank with sixth and not be able to heal him (i had used my medkit on the loader).

This'll be interesting, to say the least.

As an aside note, does sixth work if your commander is dead?  I had a match earlier today where I killed the shit out of a spershing in my roomba, sitting literally in a bush with my net up, using the 150mm from maybe 150m away... no sixth.

I would assume it doesn't, but I've never actually been in the situation where I've had a commander die on a tank with sixth and not be able to heal him (i had used my medkit on the loader).

No I don't believe it does. I've had a dead commander but no light bulb even when dogfighting enemy tonks.