Orrie

WoT Numbers - Progress and Performance Tool

28999c9fd0.png

WoT Numbers just phased into Open Beta for those who's looking for an alternative to WoT Statistics.

It has a pretty fresh user interface that you can customize, and also includes a grind progress tracker.

The table columns are also customizable to your liking.

Not all features are finished, so expect bugs, errors and other magical stuff to occur.

Site: http://wotnumbers.com/

Previews under the spoiler;

Image 1: Home page, which is fully customizable.

Image 2: Tanks page, which allows displaying of the most demanded statistics, also customizable.

Image 3: Battles page, which displays the last played battles depending on selected time table, which surprise surprise, is also customizable.

11d04c24df.png

d24cd4ab1a.png

908f8c80ee.png

NOTE:

DO MIND, I'm not the developer, I'm just a beta tester that decided to viral this here.

All credits should be directed towards to BadButton and cmdrTrinity from the EU WoT forums, as I don't believe they're registered here.

Easiest way would be to use a Batch file.

@echo off
SET TANKSexe="C:\Games\World of Tanks"
rem Active Dossier Uploader
cd %TANKSexe%
start ActiveDossierUploader.exe
rem WoTNumbers
cd %TANKSexe%\Wot Numbers\
start WotNumbers.exe
rem World of Tanks
cd %TANKSexe%
start WorldOfTanks.exe
exit

Change the path of TANKSexe to wherever the exe file to tanks is located.

Also, the cd lines are dependable that you've installed the applications in those exact paths, so you might need to change that.

Copy that shit into notepad++ or something, and save it wherever you want.

Easiest way would be to use a Batch file.

@echo off
SET TANKSexe="C:\Games\World of Tanks"
rem Active Dossier Uploader
cd %TANKSexe%
start ActiveDossierUploader.exe
rem WoTNumbers
cd %TANKSexe%\Wot Numbers\
start WotNumbers.exe
rem World of Tanks
cd %TANKSexe%
start WorldOfTanks.exe
exit

Change the path of TANKSexe to wherever the exe file to tanks is located.

Also, the cd lines are dependable that you've installed the applications in those exact paths, so you might need to change that.

Copy that shit into notepad++ or something, and save it wherever you want.

You are the best!

Thx.

OK, Orrie. Just installed it and gave it a brief look over. This is amazing. Did you actually get per-tank WN8 right?!? Does it actually include the winrate component? If so, THANK YOU SO MUCH. Now I can account for the discrepancy between my vbAddict per-tank data and my overall WoTLabs/Noobmeter WN8.

Will poke around some more later tonight, but this shit is fucking awesome. Thanks for programming it.

OK, Orrie. Just installed it and gave it a brief look over. This is amazing. Did you actually get per-tank WN8 right?!? Does it actually include the winrate component? If so, THANK YOU SO MUCH. Now I can account for the discrepancy between my vbAddict per-tank data and my overall WoTLabs/Noobmeter WN8.

Will poke around some more later tonight, but this shit is fucking awesome. Thanks for programming it.

Yes and yes.

DO MIND, I'm not the developer, I'm just a beta tester that decided to viral this here.

All credits should be directed towards to BadButton and cmdrTrinity from the EU WoT forums, as I don't believe they're registered here.

Tried it tonight. It's really good! I recommend it.

I think I may have found a bug though. Is it possible that something could be wrong with WN8 calculation for the 13 90? It says that mine has a whopping 4.8k WN8 overall... So it has to be completely off, because I'm nowhere near that good. I mean sure it has 60% WR and deals roughly it's HP in damage but unless WN8 for light tanks is a lot more broken than I thought, this makes no sense.

I also checked VBaddict, and over there my 13 90 has 2,456 WN8... That's more in line with what I was expecting.

I saw this program when you wrote about it in clan chat yesterday Orrie, and gave it a try...

It is nice, I really like to see a report after a session of playing and usually I have to wait till tomorrow to see it on noobmeter.

Plus, it shows in-depth analysis of wn8 which is really fun for me.

+1

It looks like this is mostly supported by the developers on the EU forums, which I don't have a log in for.  Would Orrie possibly make a suggestion to configure it so you could sort and filter your battles by Solo/Platooned/TC/Stronghold/CW.  Might be a nice way to track solo play.

This is kind of weird, it doesn't seem to always pull battle results correctly?

Played 9 battles this morning and while it's displaying the correct WR and WN8 for the interval (compared with the quick summary from the ADU), the battles fail to show up in the interface. It's only showing three lines in the table with "Several" and "Some" as the results.

Screenshot :

4PFgpFM.png

Any idea what is causing this? Restarting the application or clicking the refresh button does not seem to help.

WoTNumbers requires you to have the application running in the background while you play, and that you have to view the battle result screen to allow the game to "download" the battle to your cache folder.

This is what WoTNumbers reads as a single battle, otherwise it'll just summarize it all together.

You can read about it on their Guide.

WoTNumbers requires you to have the application running in the background while you play, and that you have to view the battle result screen to allow the game to "download" the battle to your cache folder.

This is what WoTNumbers reads as a single battle, otherwise it'll just summarize it all together.

You can read about it on their Guide.

Ah! So I was doing it wrong then. I was expecting it to work like the ADU and not care that it wasn't running when the battles were played.

Thanks