Sign in to follow this  
koel76

Best way to "fix" my type59 crew skills.

So recently I've been having a hard time making up my mind on how I want my type59 skills and equipment to be. While I'm not really worried about the equipment the skills are a pain. (today I've already changed the skills around twice)

The first picture below is what I originally had, I never changed that which is why it has eagle eye( what was I thinking) and no BIA.

As soon as the discount came on I changed it so I would at least have BIA. While I do think there's an improvement I'm considering changing it (for the third time) so I have at least full repairs and I might get offroad driving back instead of reduced ramming damage.  

So either I keep it as it is and stick with it, or just switch everything around again. I don't think I'll be getting my sixth skill anytime soon.

And regarding equipment, I currently have vents, rammer and wet ammo rack. Not sure If I want to switch out the WAR because I used to get ammo racked quite frequently before I changed that up.

So yeah, any advice would be appreciated. 

I went from the original:

2714nif.jpg?1?9557

To:

aOnhXQG.jpg?1

Edit: Fixed into what Sr360 recommended

While I do not own a Type 59, I have run the Chinese meds and have a 121. A 5-skill crew is a luxury, and this is how I'd set mine up.

Commander: BiA/6th/camo/repair/recon

Gunner: BiA/snap shot/camo/designated target/repair

Driver: BiA/smooth ride/camo/repair/(off road or clutch braking)

Loader: BiA/camo/safe stowage/repair/situational awareness.

I assume BIA is a given. Camo also seems a given, that is 2/4 slots. Firing on the move also seems a priority in that thing, which means Snap Shot and Smooth Ride is a given. Commander should have 6th sense. That leaves the loader for his 3rd skill. Safe Stowage seems important on Chinese vehicles, right? So for the loader you can go Sit/Stowage, Stowage/Repairs or Repairs/Sit. If ammo racks are not an issue I would go sit and repairs. If it is an issue I agree with 360, let vision slowly accumulate as a 5th skill. 

Commander comes down to recon or repairs. Repairs is probably the safer bet with recon slowly ticking upwards as your 5th skill. 

Gunner starts to run into PERK vs Skill issues. If you want the perk, obviously take that as the 4th, meaning repairs is 5th. 

Driver seems like a good repairs option with your preference on off road or clutch braking ticking up as a 5th skill. 

Enjoy!

While I do not own a Type 59, I have run the Chinese meds and have a 121. A 5-skill crew is a luxury, and this is how I'd set mine up.

Commander: BiA/6th/camo/repair/recon

Gunner: BiA/snap shot/camo/designated target/repair

Driver: BiA/smooth ride/camo/repair/(off road or clutch braking)

Loader: BiA/camo/safe stowage/repair/situational awareness.

^^ This