Hello everyone, here's a short introduction.

I've been lurking around for a while now, but decided to make an account just in case I have need for advice or something like that. I think that I'm a good player (based solely on my own experience, of course), but I have my derp moments at times when I just can't be bothered to think, fail in making a split-second decision or just don't care enough.

I'll probably catch some flak for saying this, but I actually play to pass the time and have fun (even if randoms cause me to rage), and usually dislike "statwhores" who care about nothing but stats and things like that, (some of them end up bashing me about not doing thing X, and that's usually when I start to dislike them. Criticism is okay, but mindless bashing and calling me a names isn't.) and people who try to force their way of thinking to me. It's all fine and dandy if you think that tank X is bad, but if I like it, there's no reason for you to start calling me names. (Which is what has happened numerous times to me).

I also have a fairly short temper and easily start raging if things don't go as planned (including the mistakes I do myself and the mistakes team itself) or if the RNG is against me in every possible way a lot (looking at you, arty.). If you have any questions, I'll try to answer them as well as I can.

Welcome! This forum is intended for players at your skill level. Posting will help the players on this forum better help you. A common misconception is that "statwhores" are associated with people who play for the win you will find that becoming better at this game will open whole new perspectives to you. You'll be able to have more fun and rage less the more you improve. 

Cheers, and see you on the forums.

Foramu e yokoso (Welcome to the forums^^) I hope you enjoy it here :3 All members here are friendly and cool also there for help :thumbup:

Enjoy the stay mate :smallsmile: