Patient0

Chaffee Sport = Type 59

Feel free to post your Chaffee Tournament Recruitment posts here so we do not clog the Subsection.

Looking for skirmish mates to complete our OP Chaffee team for the whole of the event!

Team cohesion is important so only acquaintances please (If I've platooned with you or you are in my azn clans).

Current team members [FULL]:

signature.png

signature.png

signature.png

signature.png

Expectations:

Dark Purple recent (I don't think I've platooned with anyone below dark purple so just don't mind this.)

Time commitment is important. Please please please make sure you will be able at least 7 of the skirmishes.

PM me on WoTLabs or post here. I will PM you the link and PW shortly. :)

ENGAGE AZN TRYHARD MODE

0e1b6f40013b452c6788956efa87c8283b01c57e

Is there a Special Skirm somewhere?  Or am I just missing something?

I see an EU one, but no Type59

http://worldoftanks.eu/en/news/pc-browser/esport/tank-rally-tournament-registration/

ok RU

"Players four best teams in the Super Final will receive the legendary Type 59, and the Champions "Formula WoT "waiting for medal winners of the tournament and a premium account for one year!

LF a team to join, I want them goaldz and a team optimistic about winning a Type 59. PM me.

Anyone have a link to the info about this tournament? I'd like to join a team, but I first need to see if this is happening at a time that I can participate. 

LF a team to join, I want them goaldz and a team optimistic about winning a Type 59. PM me.

Thanks. Looks like I can make the Friday races, but not Saturday. Also am I reading it right that only two people will be getting a Type 59 (maybe more if ties)? It says the tanks will be awarded to the "higherst individual earners". So to me that seems like the best teams won't get it, just individuals. 

Thanks. Looks like I can make the Friday races, but not Saturday. Also am I reading it right that only two people will be getting a Type 59 (maybe more if ties)? It says the tanks will be awarded to the "higherst individual earners". So to me that seems like the best teams won't get it, just individuals. 

I hope this doesn't mean some players will boost others to the type by being shields or something.

The following prizes will be awarded to the highest individual earners based on the sum of prizes across all 10 days of tournaments.

Sounds like only 1 Type for the whole 10 days to me

Not if there is a draw.

But honestly though, this is less of a race about skill than it is about latency.

Since most races end in a shooting contest, and autoaim is pretty much the only viable choice,the team with the lowest latency would likely win the most since Autoaim is entirely clientside.

So ya, if you live in Brazil or West Coast anywhere else with 100+ ping, get ready to be rekt by Eastcoasters slinging APCR.