Never

Changes to the Color Scale

You mean unobtainable unless I play this game religiously after my semester is done. Then wait until the next semester is done. 

I can thank the gods of l3g1t for having consistent lines, and not just flash-panning my stats when i found a tank that was generous towards wn8.

I like the new colours and I think the removal of the "Black" at the bottom was a good choice. I installed the new colours onto my XVM and it looks much better. I remember reading a post in the other thread discussing the demoralizing effect of all the red. I like that there is more colours at the bottom end as those are the majority of people you see in game. 

Thanks for all of the work put into this, it is appreciated.

I can thank the gods of l3g1t for having consistent lines, and not just flash-panning my stats when i found a tank that was generous towards wn8.

And those 24k battles ;)

I'm pretty sure I'd have uninstalled this game 29 times by the time I reach your number of games.

And those 24k battles ;)

I'm pretty sure I'd have uninstalled this game 29 times by the time I reach your number of games.

That's 25,000 games spread out over 4 years (nearly), so lets say 6,000 games a year or so which is less than you for the year, if somehow you manage to not commit sudokku and this game is still around in 4 years you'll have overtaken my number.

I've uninstalled twice, not once because of Artilery.

I just saw someone with green recent WN8 and a 46% recent WR with 44% overall. Did I make a huge mistake?

I just saw someone with green recent WN8 and a 46% recent WR with 44% overall. Did I make a huge mistake?

Who was it and what tanks have they been playing?

I posted this in the other thread but has anyone modified the colors.xc to suit Aslains XVM scheme yet?

This is throwing my mojo off... I'm considering just going back to Aslain default and maybe just changing the teal... that's the only one that really bugs me.

I posted this in the other thread but has anyone modified the colors.xc to suit Aslains XVM scheme yet?

This is throwing my mojo off... I'm considering just going back to Aslain default and maybe just changing the teal... that's the only one that really bugs me.

I have. I started off using wotlabs colors.xc and like you I didn't think it felt quite right. So I replaced the "damage" section of the wotlabs file with Aslains and now all is right in the world. :)

Until Aslains updates his installer I'm just keeping a backup of my edited colors.xc file.

Love it but:

...i need a color blind version

Reds/green bleed into one another  :#  cant read them in game

With the current setup, you might as well pretend they're the same color anyway

OHHHH SICK BURN BRO

THANKS BRO

For crying out loud, does anyone actually have the colors.xc download file handy for the new colors? Some of us are too lazy to manually change the file values ourselves. Peas and thank you.

These new colors are amazing, I like the easy to tell difference in each of them unlike how it was with teal

it's on the front page, dude.

Uh, where? I don't see the colors.xc file anywhere. I see the chart, but it's just an image, not the actual changed colors file you put in XVM unless I am seriously missing something.

right under the chart:

If you want to use this scale on your XVM, you can download the colors.xc file by clicking here.
To install, place this file in res_mods/xvm/configs/(Your Config Folder)/

Keep in mind that this will only work if your XVM is configured to use multiple config files instead of it being all on a single xvm.xc file, in which case the scale needs to be changed manually.