Oake_EU

Oake's Youtube Channel

Due to some requests more low tier reviews (well, to be honest I'd already bought it to go and get my ace badge in it!) heres the second of my mentioned German tier 3 light tank reviews - the Pz. Kpfw. III Ausf. A. As that's a bit of a mouthful, lets just call it the Panzer 3 A from here on in! Its not a bad tank, and has a great turn of speed, but is it a keeper? Let me know what you think of it.

Thought I'd do a review of the new (well, post 9.3) KV-1s Russian tier 5 heavy tank. I really like it! I mean,  whats not to like? Its quick (for a heavy) and it has a derp gun! :D

Another World of Tanks Replay Roundup, where you guys are the stars! This episodes replays feature vutl3r in his Spähpanzer Ru 251, madelliot in the WZ-131 and last but certainly not least Arzegum in the M41 Walker Bulldog.

My guide and review of the KV-85 Russian tier 6 heavy tank introduced in patch 9.3. Most folks interested are going to be asking about which gun to use - the 122mm or the 100mm? Well, I've included a replay with both so you can decide for yourselves, along with my thoughts on them both and which one I prefer.

Well 9.5 was just released, so lets take a look at the new British tanks. Starting here with the M2 Light at tier 2, this video is more of a look than a guide because, lets face it, nobody is in tier 2 tanks long enough to need much help with them. But if you want a bit of info on the M2 or perhaps fancy taking up the .50 cal challenge, then check out the video.

TheBigBison shows why the E25 is so popular - and maybe why its not going to be sold any more - in this great replay. Incidentally, I also succumbed and bought it, and yes, it is fantastic fun!