Oake_EU

Oake's Youtube Channel

My guide & review of the E-75, one of the German tier 9 heavy tanks. And its a good one! In this video I go through the strengths and weaknesses of this tank, showing you how make the most of its armour and how you need to look after it.

World of Tanks: Room 101 - Episode 2. Prepare for unpleasantness! Want to see some of the biggest douchebags in the game and what they get up to? Got a replay where its happened to you? Then my Room 101 series is the place for you!

Episode 13 of Replay Roundup, where you guys are the stars! This time we see some great action in the T-34-85, the Jagdpanzer IV and the KV-2 - all tier 6 tanks performing at their finest!

Three videos here on "The Berlin Trio" of three new premium tanks about to be available for sale (on EU atleast) May 7th from the gift shop. We have the Rudy T-34-85, a Russian tier 6 medium tank based on the (no points for guessing any of these btw!) T-34-85, the Cromwell Berlin based on the British Cromwell, and the IS-2 which is a premium Russian version of the Chinese tank  currently in-game of the same name. All stay very true to their non-premium counterparts in stats and abilities and so we have some very good tanks here!

Really enjoy your vids man...and the quality of your vids and commentary keeps improving.

also enjoy that you feature a pretty diverse amount of content from Generals to fractured space.

Will we see you branching out a bit in terms of games? AW perhaps? WOWs?

For the WOT stuff...would love a see a few more high tier tank battles...esp 9's and 10s...

anyway..keep er coming, thanks for the entertainment!

Thanks Hanz!

I'll certainly be playing World of Warships (in fact have a few videos on the channel in case you missed them, and releasing one on HMS Warspite soon) and no doubt other games too. And there'll certainly be more higher tier tank games coming along as I unlock and enjoy more of the higher stuff.

Thanks for the support!