BeLiAL124

Check out my new whips yO :)

S&M fan boi confirmed.

S&M would be flogger's...these are bullwhips, snakewhips, and stockwhips..do a google search on the difference..

Really cool whips.  What kind of cord are you using on those?  Where did you learn to make the whips?

550 paracord, I learned from various places but here are 2 places to start.  I combine aspects from each style..but there is no electric tape in my whips..they are waxed lace, paracord, and leather.

Bernie the guy in the first link is pretty much the best in the world.  Here is his site, amazing what he does.

http://bullwhips.info/

https://www.youtube.com/user/bernie46/videos

I make them custom to whatever people like, I don't sell them unless someone asks me to make them one specifically.

I had a guy in 5th group I served with who claimed these were the best mid ranged hand to hand weapons in the world. Is that right?

He also said he could cut into 1-2 inches of meat. Not sure if he was exaggerating or not.

Those are amazing and perfect looking, even though I dont know enough about them.

I had a guy in 5th group I served with who claimed these were the best mid ranged hand to hand weapons in the world. Is that right?

He also said he could cut into 1-2 inches of meat. Not sure if he was exaggerating or not.

Those are amazing and perfect looking, even though I dont know enough about them.

The whip does 2 thing's really well.  Make loud cracks and look awesome.

Fighting weapon?  Maybe if you hold still exactly 9 feet from me and let me whip you...or choke you out with it, it is not a weapon.

A knife is much more dangerous.

But yes if your very good you can cut soda cans in half, remember though to cut you have to hit exactly at the tip exactly on target.

The whip does 2 thing's really well.  Make loud cracks and look awesome.

Fighting weapon?  Maybe if you hold still exactly 9 feet from me and let me whip you...or choke you out with it, it is not a weapon.

A knife is much more dangerous.

But yes if your very good you can cut soda cans in half, remember though to cut you have to hit exactly at the tip exactly on target.

Lol so the whip is the equivalent of a standing high kick martial art...Extremely effective in exactly the right circumstance but in a real fight practically useless.

I know I have been gone a long time, so what's new guy's?

Any new additions worth checking out?

I have just been making these for fun, it eats up all my time after work but I love making them  :tongue:

Have you considered making other stuff, like rifle slings or pistol lanyards?

No kidding, that is miles ahead of most of the stuff I've seen offered.  Really fantastic work.

Have you considered making other stuff, like rifle slings or pistol lanyards?

No kidding, that is miles ahead of most of the stuff I've seen offered.  Really fantastic work.

Yes I can make slings and other stuff..they are child's play compared to a whip..a whip is a very long process with many parts. 

And no I don't wear a fedora.