Man, if only that logic made sense. I could be a purple player then and that would mean I'm a great player solely because of my 60 day WN7....

To me it would seem he needs to be taught a lesson in humility.  I mean he says he is blue but from what I see he is only green working on blue.  Yes his 60 day is blue but overall green.  Don't know why he hasn't been taken down a notch or 2 yet but if I see him I will do my best to try.

Hi guys! Unicum here, future Super Unicum.

I'm sure you all want to know how I play, because you know I'm good, so I'll tell you.

-instert random crap-

Also, you're all in clans who I beat this one time, where I didn't even get 1.5 spec damage. I carried my team so hard, and made you guys look terrible. Your clans are terrible too. Anyone better than me is a stat padder, anyone below me is a baddie. Hey, did I mention that the clans (that you're totally in) are terrible?

This is kinda the 'problem' with the Reddit social clans. They don't have any standards aside from being a Redditor, which is kinda the problem with the 4chan social clans. They're basically just random pubbies with a clan tag.

Pubbie justice dictates that we vilify RDDT main so that Bryant has to deal with him despite prolly having little to do with RDDT5. I mean, Ziddy is prolly still getting butthurt PMs from people more angry about Alphyn than Garbad [was] about arty.

Lets get a bonfire going, it's time for a witch hunt.

</sarcasm>

You know, I'm all for a player wanting to become better and improve, but the fact that he's 52% and calls others baddies, and has an extremely cocky and arrogant attitude just makes him look like a huge douche.

This is the same nerd that sperged all over my precious inbox a few weeks ago. 

ar9qymz.png

copy-of-aloe-vera.gif

for the burn

You know, I'm all for a player wanting to become better and improve, but the fact that he's 52% and calls others baddies, and has an extremely cocky and arrogant attitude just makes him look like a huge douche.

He has small man syndrome

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dunning%E2%80%93Kruger_effect

This is kinda the 'problem' with the Reddit social clans. They don't have any standards aside from being a Redditor, which is kinda the problem with the 4chan social clans. They're basically just random pubbies with a clan tag.

/r/worldoftanks is hilarious if you want to see terrible advice getting upvoted to the top of threads simple because it came from one of their clan members.  It seems to promote some sort closed-circuit of badness.  I feel bad for Strana.

/vg/ used to be fun until every other thread turned into GUP v. NTR slapfight, or somebody losing their shit over a reaction image.

/r/worldoftanks is hilarious if you want to see terrible advice getting upvoted to the top of threads simple because it came from one of their clan members.  It seems to promote some sort closed-circuit of badness.  I feel bad for Strana.

/vg/ used to be fun until every other thread turned into GUP v. NTR slapfight, or somebody losing their shit over a reaction image.

I try to fight it, that and the incessant stream of mediocre post-battle screenshots titled "And they said Tank X was bad!", but I have but one downvote to give.

Also I'll just say that RDDT5 is their own animal. They've styled themselves as "casual CW" and basically just do their own thing. They don't really care what we're doing or whether they harm or help us out, so if they cause some diplomatic incident they're on their own. Their current and most recent ex-commander have been known on occasion to call us "elitest douchebags" despite our status as 'the greatest scrub clan in the land' or something like that. Hell, we had cobra39 for a while, we can't be that selective.