SmyleeRage

#1 NA Coach SmyleeRage's Coaching Service! (Online Calendar Booking)

1) Did you Find your Coaching session enjoyable?

Not only enjoyable but also educational, there were tactics and movements that I will incorporate into my normal gameplay

2) Did you find (Smylee) Teaching Method(s) useful and informative?

Yes. He provided advice on locations and methods of approach numerous times during the session

3) What did you think of (smylee) as a Coach do you feel he was professional and as helpful as possible?

Yes. He was very helpful, it was easy to ask him questions and the answer were easy to understand

4) Do you feel your gameplay (Has/Improved) (Will/Improve) because you took the Lesson(s)?

Yes.

5) Would you ever Take Lessons again (if so why)?

Yes. I would take the group and possibly an extended session, if doing an extended session would look to go over replays/experiences during the session.

6) Would you recommend other people to take lessons with (smylee) (if so why)?

Yes. Everyone can still learn something even if it is players to approach cautiously if they are on the enemy team. 

Yeah, Smylee is a pretty chill guy and he was able to pinpoint what I did wrong pretty quickly

Yes, you can tell he has a lot of experience as a player  and he really knows his stuff.  

3) What did you think of (smylee) as a Coach do you feel he was professional and as helpful as possible?

Yes, he made sure he answered every single one of my questions before we ended the session. He was pretty patient I learned something out of every single game we played.

4) Do you feel your gameplay (Has/Improved) (Will/Improve) because you took the Lesson(s)?

It has improved and I'm sure it will improve further. I had sort of hit a wall and he helped me through it.

If I feel like I hit a wall again, definitely. He's really good about pointing out what you could/should do differently.

A lot of people might me skeptical about taking lessons and the benefits of them but while WoT might not require the biggest raw "skill", it's a game that  has a lot of depth to it and this is where a coach can be helpful. There is so many things going on at the same time, so much information to analyze that just having a different perspective from someone can do wonders as to how much you can improve your decision making.

Ok after the procrastination i am finally ready for lessons, i dont want kraft to call me a scrub every tiem i toon with him

Eyy, grats on that number 1 spot mate!

thanks man and also woot got my thread moved thanks Private_Miros <3

rip zrky

wish I had the money to do this :(

Well you could always do my coaching school You might learn something even if you have 3k recent

Actually disregard my post in your Tank School thread. I would much rather have 1 on 1 coaching.

Account name

YT4LYFE

Availability in EST/EDT or at least relative to GMT 

M,W,F 8-midnight EST, T,Th, Sat, Sun I'm very flexible. I can do almost any time.

Link to wotlabs/noobmeter page's

What tank(s) do you want to learn in?

Tier 10s mostly. But a bit of everything would be nice. My FCM and Obj 140 performance can definitely use some work.

Rank order the 3 major areas listed above, based on your interest or need to improve.

Tactics, Mechanics, Meta-game. Meta game I need absolutely 0 help with. Mechanics I also feel like I understand almost entirely, but might have a few questions. It's mostly positioning and flexing and adapting to the battle that I need help with.

Link to a replay of a game where you played well,and  a replay of a game where you felt "lost" or you thought you could have won (wotreplays or noobmeter). Preferably in the tanks listed above. I will only have time to review 2 replays, so choose wisely!

I only save the last replay so I don't have anything to give you ATM. But I can save a couple tonight and update this post with the replays.

Anything I need to know About you to teach you well?

Not sure how to even answer this. I sometimes suffer from 'information overload' in the heat of the battle?

Still interested? Fill out this application and post it here or PM:

Account name: Darkjuggalo

Availability in EST/EDT or at least relative to GMT :-D: 11pm est to 2-3am est

Link to wotlabs/noobmeter page's: Think u can just click my name right?

What tank(s) do you want to learn in? 13 75, 50b, 57h, or 62a

Rank order the 3 major areas listed above, based on your interest or need to improve: positioning, map control, vision control

Link to a replay of a game where you played well,and  a replay of a game where you felt "lost" or you thought you could have won (wotreplays or noobmeter). Preferably in the tanks listed above. I will only have time to review 2 replays, so choose wisely! http://wotreplays.com/uploader/DarkJuggalo/id/395509

just pick the 2 with best looking stats ;)

Anything I need to know About you to teach you well?
Learn quick, listen well.

UPDATED OP

Made it very easy for people to fill out an application now it also will help me stay organized and keep track of who came first A win for both parties!

Yes, he and his assistants were professional and funny, it was an intense but enjoyable 2+hours.

They have a very good format set up, especially for teaching team play.

3) What did you think of (smylee) as a Coach do you feel he was professional and as helpful as possible?

Absolutely.

Some, I definitely got a lot more map based knowledge.  I am still a suck newb and nothing will replaces practice and experience right now.

Yes, probably a 1 on 1 or platoon next time.  I am starting to get a feel for where on the map I need to go, but I still struggle a lot with what to do when I get there, how to get shots and avoid taking damage.

Absolutely, a great bunch of guys and tons of map and team play knowledge.  Winning is good.

1.  Did you find your coaching session enjoyable?

Yes, one on one coaching was great!  Smylee fought along side and guided/suggested moves that helped kill more tanks, do more damage and win! 

2. Did you find (Smylee) Teaching methods useful and informative?

Yes, he offered good feedback and discussed the battle we just finished.  It showed what I did well and not so well.

3.  What did you think of (Smylee) as a Coach, so you think he was professional and as helpful as possible?

Yes,was very professional in his discussions of the fights.

4.  Do you feel your gameplay (Has/Improved)  (Will/Improve) because you took the LEsson?

Yes, the lessons learned will help in future play.

5.  Would you ever take lessons again (if so why)?

Yes, and would want to take 1 on 1 lessons again.

6.  Would you recommend other people to take lessons with (Smylee) (id so why)?

Most definitely, great time with Smylee and seeing him in action and how he plays the maps and why it works are all part of the learning package.

I had a great time and would do it again for sure!

Very 

Yes, it allows you to play the game and provide you for information at the same time 

3) What did you think of (smylee) as a Coach do you feel he was professional and as helpful as possible?

Very professional always positivte towards myself

Yes i've been give more to consider at the start of the game such as where the other team are going to go, not just what is best for my tank

Yes, it's made me play better :)

Yes, if they are looking to improve this is the place to go 

This review is for spongebob25 and GOOFY

1) Yes very enjoyable.

2) Yes very informative.

3) Very professional and helpful.

4) My damge out put has increased and I can carry better towards the end of the game.

5) Yes spongebob and I plan to take the lessions again.  I want to keep improving to be helpful in pubs and not so bad at tanks.

6) Yes I highly recommend taking the class if your are willing to learn.   It has already improved our game.

Want to say thanks Smylee for your time..  :)

c64ca36c91.png

FOR EACH FRIEND YOU REFER GET 10% OFF YOUR NEXT LESSON(THE MORE FRIENDS YOU REFER THE MORE $$ YOU SAVE)

FOR THOSE REFERRED TO MY COACHING GET 20% OFF YOUR FIRST TWO LESSONS!!

HOW LONG DOES THIS LAST? ALL SUMMER!!

Sent you an app, look forward to hearing from you.