I would like to join a clan to prep me for getting into clanwars while I grind t10's out, not sure what my options are though. My first 6k games were played at 15fps and it painfully shows. My only t10 is a T57 heavy atm, next in line is T62a, then Obj140. I am also considering grinding credits and re-buying my IS-7 after that. I have a decent of amount of battles since I grinded up alot of lines which I didn't want the t10s. so. yea. Essentially no clanwars experience since xout and foxey really didn't count as clans that knew what they were doing. 

TL-DR: Need clan suggestions for the step before competitive clanwars which I would like to start next semester. I would prefer a clan designed as a intro to clanwars training rather than a newly established clan who is trying to find their way desperate for tankers. Thanks

Suggestions for where I should look much apreciated

ps. looked at pinned thread, just getting a feel for what people would actually suggest based on my stats and such. I was thinking of trying to get rel-a to void my large number of battles but wanted to know if there was other options. I don't want to join a clan that is bad at cw so they take people with low numbers of tanks, aka the usual "starting out cw clans" more like train to get in a gud clan w/ access to good players to play with clan.

Your stats could get you into a lot of different clans, but your inexperience and lack of tanks limits you. I recommend trying one of the reddit intro-to-cw sublams like tl-dr and rddt2, BIMBO might be able to work something out, although you don't meet the tank requirement.

Jumping right into cw can be an overwhelming experience, so it's a good idea to start of with something like the suggested ones above where people are expecting you not to know a whole lot about how it works and how to do well in cw.

You have the stats to get in a top 20 clan, but not the tanks. That put's you into a situation where you won't contribute much to a CW clan after your tank(s) get locked. You might be better off looking for a high caliber platooning clan until you get more T10s.

You have the stats to get in a top 20 clan, but not the tanks. That put's you into a situation where you won't contribute much to a CW clan after your tank(s) get locked. You might be better off looking for a high caliber platooning clan until you get more T10s.

And on that note... IOC IS RECRUITING <|:^)+-<

Essentially no clanwars experience since xout and foxey really didn't count as clans that knew what they were doing.

Reading between the lines, what you are ACTUALLY asking for is that one of the top 20 clans waive their tank requirements and let you in anyway.

If FOXEY doesn't count as a clan that "knows what it's doing", no clan that is focused on training or intro to Clan Wars is going to cut it for you.

You're in a bit of a bind, in that your stats are better than the typical member of the clans you're theoretically looking for, but the Clan Wars focused clans that have such players are going to want a lot more tier 10s.

Your best bet then, as Luthrior has suggested, is to apply to one of the higher end platooning clans and grind out some 10s, I would think.

Or sweet talk a top 20 clan into taking you anyway, but I'd suggest you just be direct about it.

^^

As I noted, he left foxey early in its life. At that time, I was not working a shift that was conducive to CW play, we had an almost entirely different officer group, and we were brand new to CW.  I've been in the battles and watched the replays - about the only similarity between foxey then and now is a generally laid back environment.  Most of our current core contributors have joined the clan after he has left. Current foxey would beat old foxey 15-2 on a regular basis.  I still occasionally watch old videos of us struggling to take on clans that we'd paste consistently today, with indecisive at best calling, teamplay that you'd expect from CW newbies, and then some.  And while the top clans chew us up for dinner most of the time, we've fought clans like VILIN and G without embarrassing ourselves. We still have far to go, but we're borderline top 20, at worst, today.

With only 1 tier 10 we couldn't really consider you as an applicant anyway, with multiple fights on most nights one tank won't get you very far, though if you had 3 or were very close to a third, we definitely would be willing to look.

I suggest doing two things:

A: get more Xs, and demonstrate ability in them.

B: fill in with an established clan as a mercenary in stronghold battles to get up to speed with CW-style teamwork.

If you're going to turn up your nose at the clans that will take you as you are, you need to become what the clans you want to join are looking for.

Thanks for the help guys, and on the foxey statement, I definitely was not meaning to insult them, as teff pointed out foxey was a very different clan when I was in it compared to what it later became.

Thanks for the help guys, and on the foxey statement, I definitely was not meaning to insult them, as teff pointed out foxey was a very different clan when I was in it compared to what it later became.

If you want to fight, Foxey is the place to come. If you want to farmz mad gold..... I'd recommend PBKAC or -G- (but you don't have the tanks) Our gold will pay for your premium time and not much else. But we WILL be fighting someone of near equal or better skill almost every night. (I've had 3 nights of "oh, no CW tonight" since I joined 2-3 months ago.... and 1 night was because someone was bad@chips)

Foxey's recent accomplishments stand on their own merits, I wouldn't mind having you swing by and re-check us out. You used to be in -M-A- with Beliel so you can ask him about me if you want an outside opinion. (and no... I am definitely not 100% of Foxey nor do I claim to be)

PRVDA is a new training Auxiliary clan getting members like you who lack experience and tanks and training then up with our CW branch so by the time you get the tanks you're ready to jump into the fray of things! Right now we really only started recruiting as of yesterday but we'll be running strong holds and doing tournaments and training rooms very soon.