FlakTrack

T44

I put Vstab on mine thinking it would make a big difference. it kind of hasn't. Is this correct or am I missing something? I have gone with rammer, vstab and vents. anyone have other suggestions?

Also I like the tank but am doing shit in it because I am doing the stock grind in it. No free xp spare.

Drop vents and put on optics. 

^This. Optics 4 lyfe on the T-44. Keep going through the grind, the tank becomes a god once it's fully upgraded.

Optics vs vents depends on if ur gonna brawl or not

if u use T44 as brawler vent >>>>>> optics

(and i played 540  games in T44 with 72% winratio, so im not totally clueless regarding this...(all randoms, no tc / sh))

T-44 is not gonna outscout anyone in its MM, especially with the new light tanks, Optics in my opinion is utterly useless.

Not to mention i doubt anyone below 3.5k wn8 would know how to effectively use Optics anyhow.

VS+GLD+Rammer is the way to go, minimize aimtime to maximize uptime.

Not to mention i doubt anyone below 3.5k wn8 would know how to effectively use Optics anyhow.

TIL that Garbad's been doing it all wrong this entire time, despite being able to prove that he wins 70% solo without topping the damage boards (although he does come close).

I'm pretty sure that they work for anyone; I find myself spotting stuff all the time in my Russian mediums that I know I wouldn't without optics. As for vents, I just don't see the tiny improvements that it brings really making a significant difference, except for maybe in a peek-a-boom where you need to reload first.

Fuck that, getting shot by invisitanks at 380-390m is just silly. At least with optics you're guaranteed to spot heavies at close to max range without having to rely on monkeys.

No Vents

Go VSTAB/Rammer and either Optics or GLD depending on who's advice you find more compelling ... I prefer optics but, hey I'm no Unicum

Rammer, V-Stab, Optics. :3

That's what I would use, if I ever get the T 44.

Currently grinding through the completely terribad T 43. ,_,

Rammer, V-Stab, Optics. :3

That's what I would use, if I ever get the T 44.

Currently grinding through the completely terribad T 43. ,_,

When I was grinding the T43, I once bounced 4 times off the side of a 100 health T34, giving him the time to kill me. First time I raged hard at the RNG of this game. Fuck the gun on the T43 and everything it stands for.

TIL that Garbad's been doing it all wrong this entire time, despite being able to prove that he wins 70% solo without topping the damage boards (although he does come close).

I'm pretty sure that they work for anyone; I find myself spotting stuff all the time in my Russian mediums that I know I wouldn't without optics. As for vents, I just don't see the tiny improvements that it brings really making a significant difference, except for maybe in a peek-a-boom where you need to reload first.

Vents I only put in because I had them lying around. Was never going to keep them in.

Well, as it's quite fast and you relocate a lot + the low pen, fast aiming for weak spots is what I need.

I'm not saying that it's the best solution, just saying it works for me

Even if I don't out spot people, I want to at least be able to see people when they start shooting me. The camo also lets you out spot higher tier heavies, many of which don't come with optics. The base view range is just not sufficient.

Unlock the second engine 2 days ago.

With it it's far more a medium tank.

And for the moment I love this tank, now it's mobile and really really bouncy for a medium tank (far more than my Cent 7/1)

Can't wait for the last gun and the last engine but really love it now but hate this shitty stock tank

If you can free XP the tracks because you need it for the turret and the gun.

So after that the turret and if you have unlock it on the IS or KV3 mount the 100mD10T, because the T43 gun is really really bad in T10 games where you will pop more than you can imagine :(.

then unlock the first engine and the the top gun.

Finish with the last engine if you want to keep it or more mobility.

But really until you have the second engine and the first 100mm you will feel so useless for a medium. Sluggish as a SP with 144mm of penetration in T10 match :(

Elite this tank seems to be fun anyway really mobile and bouncy.

And for the end, don't play with the 122mm if you want a big alpha medium at T8, buy a T34-3 or play the T34-2, they are far way better with the 122mm than the T44.

If you can free XP the tracks because you need it for the turret and the gun.

So after that the turret and if you have unlock it on the IS or KV3 mount the 100mD10T, because the T43 gun is really really bad in T10 games where you will pop more than you can imagine :(.

then unlock the first engine and the the top gun.

Finish with the last engine if you want to keep it or more mobility.

But really until you have the second engine and the first 100mm you will feel so useless for a medium. Sluggish as a SP with 144mm of penetration in T10 match :(

Elite this tank seems to be fun anyway really mobile and bouncy.

And for the end, don't play with the 122mm if you want a big alpha medium at T8, buy a T34-3 or play the T34-2, they are far way better with the 122mm than the T44.

OK, thanks. 

OK, thanks. 

I want to add that the last engine is actually not optional if you want the full potential of this tank.  Definitely don't skip it, it's a much bigger change than the stats suggest

¿What about Wet ammo rack?. Im new to the T44, im sure about the VS and the Rammer, but im not sure about using WAR or GLD. 

if you don't have safe stowage, then WAR is a reasonable choice imo.

But once you do have safe, drop it for optics (or GLD if you really want, I used optics).  I found that ammo racking wasn't a problem with safe stowage, never got full racked ever

if you don't have safe stowage, then WAR is a reasonable choice imo.

But once you do have safe, drop it for optics (or GLD if you really want, I used optics).  I found that ammo racking wasn't a problem with safe stowage, never got full racked ever

i do have Safe Stowage, but im still "frightened" by the terrible reputation the T44 has. 

I guess i will try it without WAR and see if my ammorack gets damaged/destroyed too often.