Sign in to follow this  
blackzaru

E50's carry to a... defeat... (rant/blow your steam off about the x3 weekend thread)

The title says it all, playing solo all weekend, now I've just hit my wall with that game, enough is enough... ffs. Pubbies are a special kind of retarded bunch. (and yeah I spammed gold, I was trying to blow some steam off already)

qcfAPGo.jpg

Replay link:

http://wotreplays.com/site/1237340#self

I have actually been having a pretty good weekend.

Well, here is what me day looked like so far: (note I have 3 tourney battles in that batch where i was obliterated, so the real wn8 should be around 4500-4600 and winrate 54.5%)

ncR2TTn.jpg

Basically: super unicum wn8, above average winrate... Soloing on x3 weekend is hard on sanity.

Well, here is what me day looked like so far: (note I have 3 tourney battles in that batch where i was obliterated, so the real wn8 should be around 4500-4600 and winrate 54.5%)

Basically: super unicum wn8, above average winrate... Soloing on x3 weekend is hard on sanity.

I don't see the problem, sorry.

I don't see the problem, sorry.

The loses have mostly been the same: team derped, did nothing at all, or worst.

2 examples today: 5 guys rushing in the middle of the field on malinovka and the infamous valley push of lakeville (7 or 8 guys that time). Both were massacres.

The loses have mostly been the same: team derped, did nothing at all, or worst.

2 examples today: 5 guys rushing in the middle of the field on malinovka and the infamous valley push of lakeville (7 or 8 guys that time). Both were massacres.

Sorry, maybe I just don't feel sympathetic. I get on tanks and expect just complete crap to happen because it always does. Sounds like a pretty good day with 54% WR and 4k+wn8 playing high tiers.