Aquavolt

Worstplayer_NA's guide to Leopard 1 and On Track

...aren't you used to that kind of thing in bulba?

Sure, because everyone in the clan starts farming damage the moment the kill counter dips in the other teams favor. I don't throw away wins that are obtainable.

Coming from a 58% shitter huh...

Sorry learning curves exist.

It's not bulba troll bait. I'm not saying my stats are more significant than his either. The only reason I said that is because he pretty much threw away a win by saying out loud "nah I'll just farm damage, behind these bushes, we lost anyways. It was a salvageable win and he knew that.

It's not a bad guide but I frankly don't like his mindset that he plays it with.

u do realize worst just does that BECAUSE you get mad from it right?

u do realize worst just does that BECAUSE you get mad from it right?

And even if he didn't elicit a reaction, it was a pretty selfish/dick move on his part in either case. All I have to say about it. Go on with discussing the guide peeps. 

And even if he didn't elicit a reaction, it was a pretty selfish/dick move on his part in either case. All I have to say about it. Go on with discussing the guide peeps. 

The fact that you got this salty over losing a pub game, is fucking hilarious.

How did you get into bulba anyways? It's certainly not for the stats. So wat doe?

The fact that you got this salty over losing a pub game, is fucking hilarious.

How did you get into bulba anyways? It's certainly not for the stats. So wat doe?

Finding out he makes a guide on how to play it after remembering what happened in that game just doesn't ring well with me. . 

P.S.  Don't worry.  Both are so covered in padding no one can get hurt.  Let the kids play, moderators.

You can't be half-assed to give a single good argument for how I pad other than "Bulba", huh? 

P.S.  Don't worry.  Both are so covered in padding no one can get hurt.  Let the kids play, moderators.

congrats Garbad.  I'm pretty sure this is the first moderator taunt that was outright clever enough to make me actually chuckle.  Well played.

LEAVE DIA ALONE!

But seriously, I have the PTA atm and I found this guide quite useful. Don't really understand why people are faulting someone for playing the Leo1 with a different play style than other tier 10 meds.

Finding out he makes a guide on how to play it after remembering what happened in that game just doesn't ring well with me. I'm sorry I don't have nice, purple overall stats. 

Throwing people under a bus for something they actually made an effort making, just doesn't ring well with me.

That was pretty funny

Leo1 for lyfe. It's still my best performer, even though I'm not yet up there with the other 3.4k DPG supercums. Threads like this are why I come to wotlabs.

And the comments are why you stay.

I have the PTA right now and am like 40k or so until the top gun before its got all the best gear.

I like the high ROF with the 90 mm gun but that alpha is just too small and you have too much exposure.

I am trying to play it like I played my Easy 8 ... if opportunity knocks snipe, use speed to get into decent vision control spots, use terrain as your armor by reverse sloping, in the city shoot and scoot. I'm sure I'll enjoy it better when I get the  L7A1.

This guide will come in handy someday, +1! Unfortunately I'm pounding my head against a wall trying to get through the lower teirs of this line. five isnt bad but the PZ3/4 doesn't seem to have good carry ability. keep getting slowly worked down before half the other team is dead. Granted I will have done 600-1000 dam I'm dead by then. Should I start hanging back and sniping more at this low of a tier?

This guide will come in handy someday, +1! Unfortunately I'm pounding my head against a wall trying to get through the lower teirs of this line. five isnt bad but the PZ3/4 doesn't seem to have good carry ability. keep getting slowly worked down before half the other team is dead. Granted I will have done 600-1000 dam I'm dead by then. Should I start hanging back and sniping more at this low of a tier?

Pretty sure worst free exped to the PTA :P

IM SALTY THAT I SPENT THE LAST THIRD OF MY LEO MATCHES DIGGING MY 4K DPG INTO A HOLE AND NOW I HAVE REMARKABLY UNIMPRESSIVE LEO STATS

UNFORTUNATELY I CANNOT RECOMMEND WORST'S GUIDE BECAUSE HE DOESNT ENGLISH WELL AND IT HURTS MY INNER DEUTSCHLÄNDER

The 251 grind is complete. 183k in 3 days. Nggggh *bloodshot eyes* 

Now just another easy 50k freexp in my favourite vehicles to get the L7A1.