Sign in to follow this  
Salsaheaven

Returning from a break - Need new trainer tanks

Hi guys,

I haven't played in quite some time and am returning slowly. My gameplay is seriously lacking and I need to get back in shape AND earn credits, no premium for me right now. Since the Hellcat is nerfed horribly, what would you chose? T-34-85? Mainly looking for T5 and T6 now. Thanks!

Adding to that the A-43 and Cromwell are good for map flexibility, and the KV-85 with the 100mm is pretty fun no matter the matchup in my 'umble opinion xD

I use the KV-1 to warm up each session, earns a decent amount of money even if you shoot some gold, and is generally ok even in 7s as long as it isn't heavy tank spam.  For Tier 6, I use the KV-2, it makes stupid amounts of money shooting straight HE. Hull down T29s? Enjoy your damage anyways!  You can't carry late games in it very well, but it is fun, and will get you in the heavy tank peek-a-boom mindset.  For an alternative, the KV85 or T34-85 would both work well as have been mentioned. Im partial to the latter myself.