Not exactly sure where to post this but if a mod can move it to the right section thank you.

I just wanted to express my gratitude and thanks to a Unicum that helped me the past couple days. I saw Tjerry floating around in the chat of Poshybrid's stream and asked if someone could look at some of my replays and give me some pointers. Tjerry graciously responded to my question by asking me to send him 10-15 replays for him to review and give feed back on. Yesterday he spent a long while watching all of my mediocre T-62A and Obj. 140 games that would make Yatogami cringe. After reading his feedback, today he invited me to a training room and taught me a vast number of things ranging from side-hugging tanks in a med properly, using the terrain to my advantage to maintain hull-down positions to utilize the bouncy Russian turret, map deployment, evaluating team composition, how to play smarter in general, and a large number of other things. Not to make this sound cheesy as fuck, but he taught me a lot today that otherwise would've taken me significantly longer to pick-up on. Tjerry took the time to explain when/where/and what to do in certain situations. He answered all of my nooby scrub questions then elaborated on why as well as showed me examples. Him and I spent a good 2-3 hours burning through training rooms while I picked his brain apart.

Generally when I come across a more experienced player they look at my overall and say something along the lines of "fuck off baddie, L2P, go back to tier 4 shitter, retards like you on my team are the reason I don't have a 100% win rate" among other things not even bothering to check my recent WN8. For my first 7.5k battles I was relatively slow on picking up on how the game worked and when I started to get the gang of it around 8.5k battles I installed XVM and figured I was too far gone to ever rid myself of my shitty playing.

Tjerry had a very positive attitude and informed me that worrying so much about stats all the time can be detrimental to your overall gameplay. Not once during the training session did I hear "you're trash, I can't help you, good luck staying shit." I'm sure there are other helpful and not douchey good players out there, but this was my first time having a good, knowledgeable player take the time out of his day to try and help me get better.

I apologize to all of you unicums and super unicums for playing like a bot and forcing you to carry my ass. If I could afford it I'd hook all of you up with a spa day because I'm sure your shoulders get sore.

TL;DR: Thank you Tjerry for helping me out a lot and I look forward to more mentoring whenever is convenient for you. Trash 1270 WN8 player appreciating someone willing to help me improve.

I thought Tjerry was a girl for a long time since he wouldn't talk on TS and he's kinda girly. Then he talked on TS, and my penis stopped being so erect when talking to him.

Oh and he helped me sort out some mods a long time ago too.

I thought Tjerry was a girl for a long time since he wouldn't talk on TS and he's kinda girly. Then he talked on TS, and my penis stopped being so erect when talking to him.

I almost cried laughing

Can confirm, Tjerry is a very well-mannered unicum, at least when he isn't bothering you for nudes. ;)

I sent Rexxie 10-12 of my nudes for review and I received many tips on my style, gun handling, using my maneuverability, positioning and target acquisition. Thanks!

Tjerry is very knowledgeable and patient imo when it comes to explaining things. I kinda felt bad for asking stupid questions like "how long should I Chai snipe on the red line and when is it's prudent to blame pubbies for dying too fast while I farm my WN8 and pad dmg?". To which he responded, "always Chai snipe then clean up all the 1 shot noobs because you have full hp."

haha rip

Half of my friends on Skype are only my friends because they thought I was a girl (asking is too hard?), so I can definitely relate to Tjerry there.

Are you a girl? Send pix plz to confirm.

Half of my friends on Skype are only my friends because they thought I was a girl (asking is too hard?), so I can definitely relate to Tjerry there.

You probably sound more like a girl than me. D:

___

Nice to see people helping and being helped! :D

You probably sound more like a girl than me. D:

One of the times I was on selastream people were convinced sela was platooning with a girl. Some lovely quotes from twitch chat:

that girl sounds cute

is that a GIRL playing WoT?

tap that azzz

i would like to bang her one day

i seem to remember rexxie is a guy...

oh man, time to fap

men are pork. lovely, lovely pork.

5.gif

After reading his feedback, today he invited me to a training room and taught me a vast number of things ranging from side-hugging tanks in a med properly, using the terrain to my advantage to maintain hull-down positions to utilize the bouncy Russian turret, map deployment, evaluating team composition, how to play smarter in general, and a large number of other things. Not to make this sound cheesy as fuck, but he taught me a lot today that otherwise would've taken me significantly longer to pick-up on. Tjerry took the time to explain when/where/and what to do in certain situations. He answered all of my nooby scrub questions then elaborated on why as well as showed me examples. Him and I spent a good 2-3 hours burning through training rooms while I picked his brain apart.

Horry sheet!! Guess i was drunk, didn't know i explained all that :O
my TODO list was:
-How to play north Westfield
-How to sidehug in ruskie medium
-How to hull down in ruskie medium

Hue :3

Can confirm, Tjerry is a very well-mannered unicum, at least when he isn't bothering you for nudes. ;)

Didn't know i was bothering you baby :(

This explains why you stopped tooning with me :(

Can confirm Tj is secksay and a sweet platoonmate :)

Rex and Ziddy are great for just random tips during pub matches too, I learned a lot although they prolly don't remember answering too many questions ^^

(Ziddy come back pls)