concep

~5500 damage Type 59 loss

Was just cruising along, grinding credits for my Waffle and I end up doing 5476 damage, 13051 WN8 and I bounced 3 BL-9 shots at point blank range before the IS-3 killed me. I would have killed the IS-3 at the end if I hadn't been nailed by the 28 Proto when killing the M26 :(

http://wotreplays.com/site/1248359#pearl_river-concep-type_59

Edit: Somebody critque it, if possible.

Upon loading chat I'm greeted by tomato's, lots of them and I'm predicting that this will be an interesting match.

Okay mistake 1 @ 9:44 
You just got hit by the t28 prot, you now know where he is...you should have reversed so he couldn't shoot you, but you didn't and let him take another shot at you.
Either way, your team was shit nothing you could have done.

Not doing too much after seeing like 5 tanks rape the allied IS at mid couldof gone very badly (imo most important point of that game is how you respond this).  When you see a huge mob of enemies basically uncontested mid you should panic.  I would assume the reds will fastcap (worst case), leaving two choices go back to base immediately or clear my flank ASAP and go back to base, hoping your shit pubby TDs will reset long enough (not likely, shitty Tds are the worst teammates to reset).  Other bad scenario is they rape your other flank via buttseks and all the sudden you are way down on tanks/map.  Or they dumb pub it out and do nothing, but never count on that.

Basically I think you could have cleared your flank much more quickly, you hesitated a lot before attacking the e8, you either need to clear them fast or go back.  Note both their t8 heavies are spotted mid and the proto is slow as fuck, the only t8 that could be on your flank is their shitty Pershing.  With a panther to back me up I would have gone much harder in my type 59 (note im rather suicidal).  You're a top tier type, bully them.  As time goes down your chance to win goes down, they are either getting closer to cap or going to finish raping you other flank.  

Just curious, when did you realize oh fucking shit I need to do something fast?  Last time I platted with sum really green people I know they didnt really react to the map/tank distribution :c, then I ragequit (which is super duper rare).

Just curious, when did you realize oh fucking shit I need to do something fast?  Last time I platted with sum really green people I know they didnt really react to the map/tank distribution :c, then I ragequit (which is super duper rare).

Probably when mid was rushed and destroyed immediately but I didn't rush as fast as I should have.