Sign in to follow this  
nadolny7

Hello, need help.

Hello Wotlabs. I really need some help with my tier 10's. I can't seem to do well with the leo 1, i'm not sure how to carry with it since it has 0 armor, I try to snipe but teams just collapse. I would also like to understand better how to use the t57 heavy efficiently, It seems that it has such an incredible potential and every battle I enter with makes me feel like i'm not using it adequately. Is anyone up for platooning and mentoring for couple battles? 

I would love to help!

Nice! I will add you and msg you when I'm online.

Just had this game, I feel like it shows when you need to start using HP and when you need to keep it

544193769c81a5135e010000.jpg

Thanks for the replay, I learned some things with it and my understanding of where to go in that map with tanks like the leo has improved quite a bit.

I can platoon if you want. I am not the greatest player but I do have over 650 battles in my Leo 1 so far and it is one of my favorite tanks. I do pretty decent with it, 53% WR and 2100 average DPG so I am by no means the best Leo 1 player but maybe we can learn a few things from each other. I have been grinding my Leo 1 crew a lot lately so just let me know if you want to platoon.