Avendyl

Will I suck at E50M ?

Hi guys !

So I have just reserched the E 50M but am hesitating with buying it. I loved the E50, I think it's the best tank I've ever played (matches my playstyle perfectly) and is my highest results tank in High-tier, but the issued is that I'm bad at tier 10 tanks :

Sanstitre_zps055b0d22.png

So I don't know if the fact that the E50 suited my playstile will make me not bad with the E50M. As we you ca see I had good results (for my overall WR) in the T54 andE75 but didn't really went good for the obj140 and the E100, and I woudl like not to buy the E50M, loose my crew on the E50 (only other crew I can put in it would bet around 80% first skill so not even 6th sense), so I came here to get advices.

(Didn't post on the E50/E50M thread as it goes a bit beyon only the tank).

Thanks ! :)

More a matter of thinking before jumping  :smiledown:  bought 6 tier 10s without giving it much of a thought, as if going to tier 10 was the natural follow up to getting to tier 9, but it might not be as I discovered recently.

You seem to be doing fine in some of your 8 and 9's, which see alot of tier 10 games anyway's so I would! If anything you probably just need to get more comfortable fighting tier 10 tanks, look up weakspot guides for the one's that are giving you trouble. Your missing out if your not able to play 10's!

No pussy.

1294077376832_3660956.png

Curt as it is, this is the best answer. You can make almost any tank work if you learn how to play it to its strengths. Shit tanks will yield worse results, but the E 50 M is often regarded as being one of the best tanks in the game. Given that you've already got a knack for the E 50, I'd say there's a good chance you'll do well in it.

I hear trying the kewian method is the next step.  I have yet to man up enough to try it myself.

I hear trying the kewian method is the next step.  I have yet to man up enough to try it myself.

Absolutely worked for me. Obj 140 was my first Tier 10 back when i had 4-4,5k games and was recent green, ive got about 400 games in it, 51% WR and 2400 dmg.. :(

When i got my other T10s (E50M, Leo1, 62A in that order) i finally felt comfortable soloing 10s, now they average 2700+, 2900 and 3100 dmg respectively.

So id say jumping to tier 10 with something that teaches you the playstyle you are aiming for and isnt OP absolutely works. It will kill the stats of this particular tank most likely, but who cares.

To the Op, E50M gud tenk, get it. Even more so if you do well in the E50.