And was wondering what I should I put as far as equipment? My first thoughts are..Gun laying drive,Vents and Vertical Stabilizer? And the skills should be about the same as most heavy's right? Its fully upgraded and its my first autoloader..so I'm also getting used to the playstyle as well..I'm used to single shot tanks..and I've died a few times ...any tips on that? 

VStab,GLD,Vents for sniping style

VStab,Vents,Optics or VStab,GLD,Optics for aggressive style

Gun handling skills are essential. BIA is fine too.

hmm I thought optics were good for Med's and Light tanks..not heavy tanks? 

hmm I thought optics were good for Med's and Light tanks..not heavy tanks?

50 100 is not a heavy tank. Its mobility is comparable to Mediums, Armour of Lights but firepower that even TDs can hardly compete.

Optics helps you in aggressive play, and give you a chance to outspot those RU blind tanks. It is NOT a heavy tank.

Optics are for any tank that you feel that they might be useful on. For example, since I'm typically up front in it, I have optics on my IS-7.

That said, the AMX 50 100 looks like a tank that lives and dies based on the driver's ability to put out that volley as quickly and efficiently as possible, so maybe not. I especially wouldn't for organized play (where it's best used), but maybe for pub matches.

On top of that, I certainly wouldn't forgo the Vstab/GLD combo, I'm explicitly talking about vents versus optics here. You need those two pieces to get that awful bloom down.