Hello there all!

Quick question.

What is your average t8 prem income without prem/with.

Mine is with fcm50 t roughly 30-40k . Is that good or bad?

Ty

The links previously provided are for gross credits earned per battle.  The link below is for the net credits earned for battle.  This factors in things like repair, consumable and ammunition costs.  It's a much more useful metric to determine whether a given tank is cost effective.  The list is limited to premium vehicles only.

http://www.vbaddict.net/statistics.php?tier=0&tanktype=0&nation=0&premium=2&modeid=0&team=0&battles=1000&groupby=0&fieldname=creditsn&server=

My average profit for my prem tanks are as follows (sample size in brackets)

• FCM 50t:     51,409 (39)
  • IS-6:            39,960 (91)
  • SU-122-44: 42,809 (2)
  • E 25:           33,330 (40)

Sample size on the SU is very small due to me not needing a good Russian TD crew anymore (no intention of buying the 268) and I've got some 70 battles or so in the FCM of which only half got tracked by vbaddict. The FCM is my newest tank there and the difference between IS-6 and FCM is probably partially explained by my learning curve. Nonetheless, the FCM is vastly more profitable than the IS-6 for me because I never shoot any prem shells with it.

Wow, looking at the net income stats on VBaddict, that database must have a strong selection bias towards gold spammers. Nearly half the tanks in the game net negative income?? Pz2 net -1425; T1 Cunningham net -1875; Pz1c -1907; T2 Light -2316; VK3002D -2641; Pz38H -2924. The tier 9/10s I can understand, but averaging nearly 2k loss every game in tier 3? Just, wow.

I was under the impression that I was doing badly in premiums when I am netting between 40k-60k per game, net after all my expenses of running them. What are Wotlabs users netting on their premium tanks when they are grinding credits?

According to those tables I am doing really well when grinding credits but those tables also include a lot of less than stellar players and a lot of gold spam, presumably. That is disheartening as playing for a net profit of 50k per game and 10 games per hour gets me 500k per hour. I can convert gold to silver at 400/gold and buy gold for 250/$1, which would equate to around $5/hour, so if I can make money faster than $5/hour then it makes some economic sense to just pay wargaming rather than grinding credits.

Working as intended so  I should just work a little more and spend some of that extra money on tanks or spend the time grinding credits and not playing the tanks that I really like to play.

I was under the impression that I was doing badly in premiums when I am netting between 40k-60k per game, net after all my expenses of running them. What are Wotlabs users netting on their premium tanks when they are grinding credits?

According to those tables I am doing really well when grinding credits but those tables also include a lot of less than stellar players and a lot of gold spam, presumably. That is disheartening as playing for a net profit of 50k per game and 10 games per hour gets me 500k per hour. I can convert gold to silver at 400/gold and buy gold for 250/$1, which would equate to around $5/hour, so if I can make money faster than $5/hour then it makes some economic sense to just pay wargaming rather than grinding credits.

Working as intended so  I should just work a little more and spend some of that extra money on tanks or spend the time grinding credits and not playing the tanks that I really like to play.

Pope posted the net earnings per premium tank based on data from vbaddict.  Most people exaggerate their earnings in particular getting gross mixed up with net; even if they know the difference it's easy to get used to seeing 100k and accounting for the difference.  Premium tanks also generate convertable xp and have a faster crew training, so there are more reasons to play them than just for credits.  However, at the end of the day it is a game and if you would rather just pay real $ to purchase tanks that's your prerogative.

There are other ways to earn credits (lower tier tanks in the 5-7 range also generate credits), and different premium vehicles have different 'fun' values.  Find premium tanks that you actually might enjoy playing (or dislike less!) by running on the test server.  Trying to grind out a bunch of games in a premium can get tiresome, but if you balance it with playing standard vehicles it is definitely easier.  If you truly don't like a premium tank, then don't play it.

I don't personally mind playing a few premium games each night; if you play 5 games per night while doing your other grinds that will add ~250k and although it's more slow on the credit front you will get there.  More importantly, if credits are your limiting factor be smart about your purchases.  Delay purchasing tanks (especially higher tiers) until there are specials, and avoid selling tanks that you might want to play later.  Putting a bit of gold into extra garage slots will have a lot better ROI than the credits you might spending buying and selling.

Wow, looking at the net income stats on VBaddict, that database must have a strong selection bias towards gold spammers. Nearly half the tanks in the game net negative income?? Pz2 net -1425; T1 Cunningham net -1875; Pz1c -1907; T2 Light -2316; VK3002D -2641; Pz38H -2924. The tier 9/10s I can understand, but averaging nearly 2k loss every game in tier 3? Just, wow.

Careful stats on VBAddict in tank statistics are based on non-premium account. I see a huge difference between my "Tank statistics net in come" and my tank stats "net income" based on battle results.

This is probably also why some tanks go negative.

Does anyone know if the vbaddict information about net profit includes replacing ammo or kits that were used from inventory, or does it only factor in resupply purchases after the fight?

The ammo thing might not matter so much now that they don't do ammo sales, but the kits would definitely throw things off.