Solono

Policy Toward Wargaming Employees

And I totally think WG employees should go into the Furry thread and check it out.

for some reason I immediately thought of the Good Morning Vietnam line "oh no.. don't go in there...o..we..o" ....lol

and I'm glad the WG folks are here and participating.

I have seen the thread....i must say....i am at a loss for words

Imagine how I feel, I have to make sure that thread doesn't go out of line, guess what that means? I view it.

Every.

Single.

Day.

I dunno guys. Some of the pics in there were cute <3

Yes, they should go to the furry thread.  It's all about that new movie they're co-promoting.  We just misspelled it, and added an extra R. 

Someone should make a Fury skin for the E8, but misspell the name on the barrel and watch to see how many people notice.

Hi!!

Yeah, that skirmish...I don't even know what to say about the skirmish. Sigh  &gt;:|

lol its cool. Im one of the Falcon Pluckers. We pretty much wrote off the alpha playoffs after friday. Fun format....but dem servers doe...

I'm here! I'm not looking for any special priviledges, you can be candid with me (although I may not always be at liberty to answer everything, i will do my best!), and I appreciate the welcome, and that you're all welcoming of employees. I know we haven't had the best Community for Tanks PC for a while now, and I hope to bridge that gap, and bring about a golden age. <3

I'm here! I'm not looking for any special priviledges, you can be candid with me (although I may not always be at liberty to answer everything, i will do my best!), and I appreciate the welcome, and that you're all welcoming of employees. I know we haven't had the best Community for Tanks PC for a while now, and I hope to bridge that gap, and bring about a golden age. <3

YAY!!!!!!

I have a quick question that hopefully can be answered easily.  Do you know if you guys are going to fix the frequency prohorvka and its "on fire" variant shows up?  It's a great map and all but when you get it 5 times in a row.............it gets annoying.  

In that case, I propose we start nurturing a future purple WG tanker.

YES. that's the brilliance of having someone that isn't all corporate background (me~!) - you can help turn me into whatever kind of tanker you want representing you. let the brainwashing begin! XD

YES. that's the brilliance of having someone that isn't all corporate background (me~!) - you can help turn me into whatever kind of tanker you want representing you. let the brainwashing begin! XD

HE always does damage.

8)

HE always does damage.

8)

You're terrible.

Edit: This is true, but generally against armor it will only deal a handful of HP in damage. It's tempting to fire only HE because the game reports that it has the most damage of the rounds you can choose, but this full damage number only counts if you pen the tank with the HE round's pitiful pen. It will, however, deal a pittance of splash damage when you need to reset a cap. HE rounds are also useful against open top vehicles like the Waffle because the splash can still do full damage if you hit the cowling around the gun, since there's no armor there to protect the crew and modules from the splash.

Also: being good isn't a thing that happens to you; it's something you have to pursue.

It's strange. As a programmer, I can imagine programming a game that I'm not good at. People will figure out nuances in the game that I had never intended to exist. On the flip side, as a gamer I would be jealous that I had been bested.

Edited by CarbonatedPork

So I have been lured into the depths of the crazy intimidating space that is the WoTLabs forums. I R A FRIENDLY. But for realsies, I am the crazy purple haired lady on the community streams. TROLL AWAY! :D 

Also: Fill my brain with all of your knowledge! I am happy to report that I received by FIRST EVER BiA Medal yesterday, it was glorious.

So I have been lured into the depths of the crazy intimidating space that is the WoTLabs forums. I R A FRIENDLY. But for realsies, I am the crazy purple haired lady on the community streams. TROLL AWAY! :D

Also: Fill my brain with all of your knowledge! I am happy to report that I received by FIRST EVER BiA Medal yesterday, it was glorious.

Welcome, be sure to poast in the other thread~