Sign in to follow this  
Chuny77

[NA] [Y0L0] You Only Live Once, METICULOUSLY RECRUITING!, Now with 3rd Campaing's Medal Rewards! ;)

brusilov_i.png

hundred_ii.pngpershing_ii.pngXnmyYjc.pngverdun_iii.pngblitzkrieg_ii.png

foch_iii.png

ussr:Object_907.png x 27

We won 27 tanks for our clan during the third campaign!

[Y0L0] You Only Live Once

"We don't always Y0L0 but when we do, we do it with STYLE"

Y0L0 is a brand new original starting clan, looking for new active recruits.

About Us:

You can find a little of everything to do in our clan.

• Platoons
  • Tournament Teams (To earn A LOT of gold)
  • Strongholds
  • Team Battles
  • Tank Companies
  • Clan Wars

Over all, Y0L0 is a great place to hangout and play together.

Requirements:

We are looking for good, active players that match these requirements:

• WN8: 2000+ Overall & Recent 

-or-

• WN8: 1950+ Overall with an impressive recent 

+

• 2+ Tier 10 Tanks
  • MUST have Teamspeak 3

(Exceptions can be made by our officers)

If you meet (or Exceed) the requirements and are interested in Y0L0:

• Reply to this thread
  • Contact any officer/recruiter
  • Stop by our TS! yolo.teamspeak3.com (Move to Recruitment Waiting Room)

Good luck on your search for the perfect clan!

What if you despise the Saying "Y0L0"? (I know I do after hearing all my classmates spam that shit IRL few years ago) To me, yolo stood for

"Your're Obviously Lacking Originality" but at least the saying is blowing over somewhat at my Highschool.....

What if you despise the Saying "Y0L0"? (I know I do after hearing all my classmates spam that shit IRL few years ago) To me, yolo stood for

"Your're Obviously Lacking Originality" but at least the saying is blowing over somewhat at my Highschool.....

In WoT, it just generally means to rush without regard for your potential survivability. Something that you often see deep reds do to kill that one guy and get themselves killed, thus ruining the game for two people, or the best of players doing to make sure that they can keep up a localized superiority in numbers and HP before enemy backup can arrive; in the latter sense, it's the basis of how the otterderp strat in clan wars works so well, which is that few can effectively react to the sudden burst of concentrated HP and focus fire, meaning that they lose a lot of irretrievable hit-points and fire-power, which keeps on going in a cataclysm until they're all dead, with OTTER likely suffering only a few losses themselves.

inb4 Peanut missed an obvious joke because he's tired

In WoT, it just generally means to rush without regard for your potential survivability. Something that you often see deep reds do to kill that one guy and get themselves killed, thus ruining the game for two people, or the best of players doing to make sure that they can keep up a localized superiority in numbers and HP before enemy backup can arrive; in the latter sense, it's the basis of how the otterderp strat in clan wars works so well, which is that few can effectively react to the sudden burst of concentrated HP and focus fire, meaning that they lose a lot of irretrievable hit-points and fire-power, which keeps on going in a cataclysm until they're all dead, with OTTER likely suffering only a few losses themselves.

inb4 Peanut missed an obvious joke because he's tired

lol liked all those big words you used there :P

btw i also read the small print there ;) ahaha 

Good luck recruiting, we need a higher pop in strongholds at night. It gets boring playing the same set.

What a lame clanname...

Succes bulding your clan, have fun!

Ty! good luck you too European Mate! ;) but lame to inform you that  we are the Best_Y0L0_WoT :P lol

Good luck recruiting, we need a higher pop in strongholds at night. It gets boring playing the same set.

Thanks! we are looking forward to it ;) we played around 80 SH battles between Saturday and Sunday :P so we will face each other soon ;)

We are planning to set up a team for tomorrows [bULLS] SPOTLIGHT ABSOLUT STRONGHOLDS EVENT!!!

If you meet exceed our requirements and you are looking for clan, we invite you to try us out as a legionary!!  :doubleguns2: 

All you have to do if you are interested its Contact any officer and ask more details about it!

See you tomorrow!!  8) 

Champions Strongholds With Y0L0 Right now!

if you Meet/Exceed our requirements and want to come play with us let me or any officer now

jump into our TS: yolo.teamspeak3.com

Team Battles with Y0L0 right now!!!!

If you Meet/Exceed our requirements and want to come play with us let me or any officer know

you can also jump into our TS: yolo.teamspeak3.com

Champions Strongholds With Y0L0 Right now!

if you Meet/Exceed our requirements and want to come play with us (as a Legionnary) let me or any officer now

my favorite strat in wot is yolo cap

The most painful part is when it actually works and you've lost the game in the first 3 minutes. It's actually happened to me before a few times...

Even though we're circling the same honeypot good luck to you growing up!

thank you mate, good luck to you too.

The most painful part is when it actually works and you've lost the game in the first 3 minutes. It's actually happened to me before a few times...

I think I equally hate winning the games by fastcapping -_-

Welcome to Our  New Member!!! 

signature.png

We are growing and always rectruiting great players!!!

And we are planning to participate in a very competitive way on the 3rd Campaing! 

But we still need a little help from you, We need great, awesome players like you! What are you waiting!? Come and join Y0L0 Now!!

Absolute Stronghold With Y0L0 Right now!

if you Meet/Exceed our requirements and want to come play with us (as a Legionnary) let me or any officer now

Edit:

Champion Stronghold With Y0L0 Right now!

Seems all were kinda afraid to face us on Tier Xs so we had to change to tier 8s :P

We are looking for more members for the campaing!!!!

if you Meet/Exceed our requirements and want to come play with us let me or any officer know

just bored and this was the first thing i found to bump this thread.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R5P6O0pDyMU

why? cause it doesnt babysealclub