HapcDave

Type 59 swarms incoming

\o/

I always wanted a Type...

My tinfoil hat theory is that WG is using ASIA as a guinea pig, to see what happens when the mythical Type is made available again. 

My tinfoil hat theory is that WG is using ASIA as a guinea pig, to see what happens when the mythical Type is made available again. 

This actually makes perfect sense. Asia is not the most lucrative market and its players aren't the most vocal.

I won't be amazed if it's the WZ-111.

Argh, I hope not. :(

As I have that "gotta play *all the X2s"!!!1" mentality, I already have too many crews to start with :(

Hell, I remember the time when I was telling myself "I'll never get one of those filthy counterfeited tanks".

Then arrived that mission, where you had to do stuff with every nation (was it the Spersh mission ?). And voilà, Chinese tanks in my garage…

I already have a Chinese med crew, so a type would have fit perfectly. Also, since I had to go through at least the M5A1, I reasoned I might as well go on with the chinese LTs. But I had managed to stay clear of Chinese heavies so far.

If they end up putting a rare Chinese Heavy, then I'll be tempted to build a chinese heavy crew now :( Also, ghetto crew at tier VIII and VII, yuck. But I'll probably buy it anyway. Or spent an awfull time hesitating and fighting the urge to do it…

For my wallet and sanity, I'm praying for KV-5…

This game is worse than crack :(

i find it amusing that there are two heavily divided camps of people who swear by the type and those who think its the biggest POS. it is clearly if any thing a capable tier 8 medium

As I have that "gotta play *all the X2s"!!!1" mentality, I already have too many crews to start with :(

I don't, I have ~160 tanks in my garage. :biglaugh:

If I were to get al x2s on, for example, my E50M crew, I would have to double 7 tanks. o.O

NEED MOAR PREMIUMS

I don't, I have ~160 tanks in my garage. :biglaugh:

Woha, I only have 48 (and think it is way too many)

If I were to get al x2s on, for example, my E50M crew, I would have to double 7 tanks. o.O

So, hmm, E50M, Somua, T-25, Schmallturm, Warcrime, errrr, Hydro and V/IV?! o_o

i find it amusing that there are two heavily divided camps of people who swear by the type and those who think its the biggest POS. it is clearly if any thing a capable tier 8 medium

^

It's not a bad med, it's just vastly overrated and overhyped for what it actually can do.

Im still sour at type 59 drivers for hammering their fists on the table and screaming THE T-44 AND TYPE 59 ARE BALANCED on release, when the T-44 still had the derpy ass 100mm IDIOT gun, didn't have its top engine, had the worst ammorack issues in the game, had less alpha, and less DPM.

T44-kun, I will never let them bully you again!

Funny how some think the price will be around 50$. Come on guys. The Type is the ultimate cash cow. They can charge everything they want and people will buy it. It would be a miracle if the package would be under 100 bucks.

if you dont play on the ASIA server and have no way of getting a type why are you even commenting then?

Why can't we have a discussion about such, including speculations of what they are doing ?

Woha, I only have 48 (and think it is way too many)

So, hmm, E50M, Somua, T-25, Schmallturm, Warcrime, errrr, Hydro and V/IV?! o_o

Bingo.