Hey guys, its Swipple, NA's worst reroll #1. 

I am a big fan of e-sports, and I've been playing competetively in games such as Starcraft, Navyfield, and CS:GO. I find the tanks e-sports scene fascinating, and I really hope to be part of it by being the nerdiest fan and a competitive player myself. 

First things first, 

Yes, I am indeed a reroll because this account is technically not my first account. I've created this account some while ago, had terribad issues regarding ping/frames and allowed play time, so I had to play on-and off for a while.  I've returned to playing the game seriously again about 2, 3 months ago. Of the majority of time I've played in the recent months, I've been focusing not only on grinding new tanks, but also teaching myself the essence of teamwork, and game mechanics. (I didn't know what overmatching armor was until yesterday, literally.) 

I've had the unique privilege of platooning / running strongholds and skirmishes with current WGLNA GOLD players, and I'm trying to learn new things every time I play. I also watch the competitive matches from seasons 2 and 3 regularly with bottles of cold beer because I have nothing else better to do  :tank2: .

To the main point:

I am looking to be part of a team in Wargaming League. I really wish to gain experience in the competitive scene, and literally just get better overall. I've been spooning the forums for a while now, and all the teams seem to have found a member already, or have set the requirements too high for me to even try out. 

I'd be very interested to join any open league teams / try out for higher tier teams. I'd also be interested in starting my own team, if many likely-minded fellow bad tankers wanna give it a shot. 

I'm currently a student, I can be online almost everyday at night (4pm PST and later) to make practices, meetings, frequent platooning, etc. You can send me PM's thru wotlabs forums, message me in-game, or find me on TTIME teamspeak: ttime.teamspeak3.com... or always leave a reply on the forum thread. 

Thanks, 

I run an Open League team called the Polite Canadians and we are starting our first season this fall. We placed 17th overall in the exhibition and are looking for 1 more member. 

If you are interested please fill out this form and I will get back to you as soon as possible. http://goo.gl/forms/sih5WIcbyf

:smallsmile:

Oooh a fellow CS GO player.

I ragequit csgo when a friend opened 3 knives on a row.

Attempted to get into SC2, but never really got into it.

Welcome to the forums

Oooh a fellow CS GO player.

I ragequit csgo when a friend opened 3 knives on a row.

Attempted to get into SC2, but never really got into it.

Welcome to the forums

LOL omg 3 knives in a row.. i bet he was secretly a valve employee ;( i can understand why u wanted to ragequit buddy, I've seen people spend like 500$ on boxes and another 1000$ on keys and never get a single knife LOL

LOL omg 3 knives in a row.. i bet he was secretly a valve employee ;( i can understand why u wanted to ragequit buddy, I've seen people spend like 500$ on boxes and another 1000$ on keys and never get a single knife LOL

Precisely why I raged, out of the five he bought, 3 were knives... I'm pretty sure he is the only person this ever happened to.

Equivalent to winning the lottery several times. In a row ]:<