Sign in to follow this  
Mami_Momoe

[NA] LF Animaymay Clan

I doubt any anime clans recruit here, but it's worth a shot...

Copy pasta:

I'm an old player who quit for like 8 months. Back from the dead now.

Either way:

• I am looking for an active, mid-size or bigger anime clan. 
  • I am not really looking for anything stat wise, but I'd prefer competency (e.g. no stat denial).
  • I might be interested in stronghold or w/e WG is trying to replace the failed esports meta with.
  • TS3 is a plus since I'd rather not keep lots of applications open.
  • Please do not bother posting if it's not an anime clan or if there's some attendance thing I'd need to fulfill.​
  • Please do not PM me.

Yes, my member title is the best.

Do people really consider Pokemon as an animaymay?

tumblr_ndby745ISW1r4vymlo1_500.gif

They let that by on the official forums; I better be able to post it here too...

Whatever happened to BULLS?

I pretty much stopped playing during January of this year. I was in BULLS until like last month or something until FonButter decided to kick me due to inactivity (after informing me on Steam, which he now decides to never log into so I can have a hard time finding him). Then, I was allowed into Pistons to keep/remake my TS3 channel, but I actually started playing again...

Don't feel like playing clan wars, and I definitely don't have the time. I also want a qt icon on my tank. Gonna try to play "casually" by bugging MichaelZordan for platoons and qqing about not padding correctly.

Considering you guys have >TheyLieWeDie, and he decided to PM me, I'll pass. He's too Tioga-y. Maybe I'll change my opinion of him after the tourny. Idk. He hasn't done anything completely autistic yet. Are you guys even a /vg/ clan?

Edit #432434632623627272457244456355: er, also

• Please do not bother posting if it's not an anime clan or if there's some attendance thing I'd need to fulfill.​

Seing as KURO turned into huge jews and PRAV is full of retards, they're not really options.

MAke a clan, I dunno.

Seing as KURO turned into huge jews and PRAV is full of retards, they're not really options.

MAke a clan, I dunno.

Well, those were given. Never liked PRAV on day one (though I guess I was KURO high command then, but they still seemed a bit spergy). Got some of my IRL friends into KURO before I realized how mind boggling retarded it was, and they're really changed for the worse. I guess you can blame me for turning them into weebs, but I sure as hell didn't come out like that...

And considering I ran KURO behind the scenes for awhile, I'd rather not deal with muh anime clan drama. You won't believe the shit people do. I don't even believe the shit I did/wrote back then to try to fix it all...

Wait, who are you then? Though I doubt I'd remember anyways considering my memory is rather terrible.

SchwarzerRogen

SchwarzerRogen

Oh, I remember you. Pretty sure I confused your name with Schwarz Bruder from Mobile Fighter G Gundam a few times...

Sounds like you're already in LIMBO... So...

We have a healthy population of animers and all of us are always down for a little tentacle penetration.

At the very least you should stop by and tell me how bad I am before getting friend tags.

BULBA has an anime club and they seem pretty chill. Wurst, Nas, Aqua, Tomhwk and a few of the other usual suspects are there.

Make of it what you will.

Thinking that all bulba members are only into pokemon is kinda rude (a few probably dont even like it). Some dont even think bulbasaur is the best starter..

Some dont even think bulbasaur is the best starter..

Wow. Rude.

Bulbasaur has tentacles and shoots laserbeams. What else do people want?

That Sunny Day + Solarbeam spam yo