Grimoire_of_Alice

The Lowe Fanclub

So the Lowe is an tank that I feel is extremely underrated, the tank is able to play reasonably well in tier 8 and if played perfectly can do at least its HP in damage in tier 9-10 games. I feel that this tank gets a worse rap that it deserves and that......

Hey!

Why are you laughing!?!

Yes, I know that I'm trying to validate the purchase of my first tier 8 premium at 2k games because I thought it looked cool back then.

But  I believe that tanks should get second chances especially with the buff a few patches ago.......

STAHP LAGUHING! 

ALL OF YOU SHUT UP!! JUST shut up......

anime-crying-cute-louise-zero-no-tsukaim

Discuss the fate of this tank below while I go wallow in self pity

Sorry, but I don't even need XVM to assume that every Lowe driver I encounter is terrible. Either at just the tank, or the entire game. I've met VERY few Lowe drivers that do well.

At first when I got the tank,I thought it was the best tank ever. 

But as I slowly got better, this tank slowly started sucking.

Its like a childhood memory that when you re-watch the original show eralize how piss poor it actually was.

My lowe is gathering dust in the garage... I see no reason to play it. If it had limited MM it would be a bit better, but not much.

Pls. Alice.

Pls.

Getoutnao.

This tank is poopoo, get an IS6

I got that tank when I was in my "Play for Fun" Phase. You can't relate, what with your gifted IS6 and Prior knowledge of this site.

That being said, I did fix my mistake by buying an JADGTIGER 88 RIGHT AFTER!

EUhKmwU.gif

So the Lowe is an tank that I feel is extremely underrated, the tank is able to play reasonably well in tier 8 and if played perfectly can do at least its HP in damage in tier 9-10 games. I feel that this tank gets a worse rap that it deserves and that......

Hey!

Why are you laughing!?!

Yes, I know that I'm trying to validate my purchase of my first tier 8 premium at 2k games because I thought it looked cool back then.

But  I believe that tanks should get second chances especially with the buff a few patches ago.......

STAHP LAGUHING! 

ALL OF YOU SHUT UP!! JUST shut up......

anime-crying-cute-louise-zero-no-tsukaim

Discuss the fate of this tank below while I go wallow in self pity

Lol wut??

So you're actually serious?  

You are talking about the Lowe right?  

The horrible fat, slow, shit DPM, shit armor, XP pinyata, pile of shit?

I hope this is a joke for your sake, you might as well start another Arty love thread and get the hate, not the pity...RIP 

Shfty©

Lol wut??

So you're actually serious?  

You are talking about the Lowe right?  

The horrible fat, slow, shit DPM, shit armor, XP pinyata, pile of shit?

I hope this is a joke for your sake, you might as well start another Arty love thread and get the hate, not the pity...RIP 

Shfty©

joke-went-over-your-head.gif

Lowe is love, lowe is life!!!

Such a much better tank now that it was buffed.  IT CAN BRAWL!!!!! And yes it is indeed under rated due to the 8 year olds who buy it and yolo in it.

I played it on the Test Server, and even though I got a fair amount of full Tier 8 matches when I did it for some reason, I still felt that it was a very poor tank even post-buff. In my book, a tank needs either speed or effective firepower to work, and the Lowe has neither, coupled with relatively mediocre protection (sidescrapes and hulldowns very well, but it's large, with a poorly sloped and thin front, and enormous side, easy arty food). Maybe if it had higher DPM in the range of 2000 and preferred matchmaking, I could see it being viable, but as it stands, it's just not the poo poo anymore.

The Lowe has a fan club? Wut?

Also what buff? The only time I'm ever taking my Lowe out again is when they give it pref MM.

To be honest I'd probably trade my T34 for a Lowe, so I'll give it that.

You hate the T34 that much ? :(

Just sell this turd if you haven't already.

Honestly, when a tier 6 prem (SU-100Y) can out-DPM you (Lowe, T34) then you need to reconsider your life choices.

Otherwise, great post OP :-)

You hate the T34 that much ? :(

With the Lowe, you can sort of just roll your face over the keyboard and do 2k damage. The gun has low DPM, the tank has fire issues, and the acceleration is slow as molasses - but at least you wont go multiple games without hitting anything and aren't horribly crippled on open maps because your tank is both camoless and myopic. The T34 has its moments, but the Lowe is just so much more reliable. Reliably shitty, mind you, but reliable nevertheless. The T34's capability ranges from acceptable to almost nonexistent depending on what map and accuracy RNG feels like bestowing upon you.

The Lowe has a pretty hard turret, good base round and APCR round, decent gun and it sidescrapes OK against tiered opponents. In return it's SO SLOW, has poor hull armour, catches fire all the time and is just generally unwieldy. I still think I prefer it to the T34 because the gun will hit and pen what you fire at. Plus it isn't quite as rancidly vulnerable to artillery as the T34 is (it's still pretty vulnerable but it does at least have some places that the arty won't autopen you).

Sorry, but I don't even need XVM to assume that every Lowe driver I encounter is terrible. Either at just the tank, or the entire game. I've met VERY few Lowe drivers that do well.

S'up. Tank is still badish, but it isn't unworkable and by my standards I do pretty well in it, in fact it has the best DPG of all my tier 8s.

joke-went-over-your-head.gifAlice bby I'm still in the play for fun stage, I bought the t34 3...

If you can't have fun playing a game, why are you paying?

Type 59 + T 34 3 still a better love story than the t34 + Lowe

Thing is, it has a decently well pen gun, rarely bounce it, but I can always trade shots with one if not two and win. It's alpha is pretty piss poor

I kinda like my lowe. After the buff it now can hull down more effectively but needs to stay at a bit of a range, its 294 pen apcr gold ammo is quite good. The extra side armor also means you can angle more. However i also own a tiger 2, and comparing those 2, the lowe is very very very slow, it has simular gun performance in most aspects but the tiger 2 almost reloads 2 seconds faster. The lowe has its moments but is mainly a situational tank.