Evelyn

The E 100 Brick Club

For anyone that got to play the test server - is the E100 still the king of trading or is the (way) higher DPM 128mm gun now a more solid option?

2 hours ago, Fedaykin89 said:

For anyone that got to play the test server - is the E100 still the king of trading or is the (way) higher DPM 128mm gun now a more solid option?

due to the fast nature of WoT nowadays id say the 128 is better tbh, its main downside is its gold pen which will struggle against another E100 even. but the rof and alpha allow you to rack up dmg far faster in a brawl or in a steam roll. 150 is still viable for having higher gold pen and alpha, but in fast games you'll find yourself wishing you had the 128.

Should add that the big gun is still lol good for HE spam as well... gave it a spin earlier and while a Donqueror was punching holes in my turret with APCR spam for 300-400, I exacted that dmg with HE to the face

How do you guys feel about the E100 vs Maus currently? Before now it was a little blurry, but now it feels like the E100's armor scheme shits all over the Maus'. The turret face going from TOG-tier HP farm to 300mm of pure fuck you is a little bit insane - it's like a perfectly angled Maus turret at all times. Except, y'know, you can shoot. Add that on top of what the E100 has always had - an invincible UFP, huge side skirts, and the ability to actually move - and I don't know if there's actually a reason for the Maus to exist.

55 minutes ago, Rexxie said:

How do you guys feel about the E100 vs Maus currently? Before now it was a little blurry, but now it feels like the E100's armor scheme shits all over the Maus'. The turret face going from TOG-tier HP farm to 300mm of pure fuck you is a little bit insane - it's like a perfectly angled Maus turret at all times. Except, y'know, you can shoot. Add that on top of what the E100 has always had - an invincible UFP, huge side skirts, and the ability to actually move - and I don't know if there's actually a reason for the Maus to exist. 

So its like before WG buffed the MAUS then, as expected :P

2 hours ago, Rexxie said:

the E100 buffs IMO are both good and bad

Good because the tank can actually hold its own in this meta instead of being another free xp pinata

but bad because its now another tank that you basically need 320+ gold to go up against, and thats if its not angling the turret.....

it just shows how broken tier 10 balance really is, that a tank needed to be buffed to such levels just to survive in the environment. 

also lmao rip tier 8/9's with less than 300mm gold pen   

also pro-tip, reverse angling the turret makes it a 45% chance to pen against 350 HEAT

https://streamable.com/5rb3mi 

Isn't the police bar still pennable?

This just makes it hark back to before the gold rounds for credits days where you actually needed to aim at the E100's police bar instead of lolpenning the turret face.

played it a few games now, its totally shit, and despite buff still far worse as it ever was (it was better during shitty ``vision meta`` as it is nowadays...), too big, too slow, slow aim, slow reload, everything is slow

the game is 100% zipping around spamming gold shells while camping in bush, so everything an E100 cant do (or maus for that matter)

And E100 suks dik in hull down fights, which 90% of the heavy bralws nowadays are, so again, an E100 suks dik there

I've re-fallen in love with this thicc brick after finally putting some purple equipment on it (bounty rammer, bond stab, + regular hardening) and decided it will be the first tier 10 tank I will 2-mark.
82% now, and finally climbing again after some derp games.

On 3/1/2018 at 2:44 PM, conjay810 said:

and give the JPZE100 a 5 shot autoloader and 400mm casemate and LFP armor....

(WOT in 2020)

Weird that we didn't get this. But we did get plenty of OP broken shit

On 5/30/2021 at 6:27 AM, Panzergraf said:

I've re-fallen in love with this thicc brick after finally putting some purple equipment on it (bounty rammer, bond stab, + regular hardening) and decided it will be the first tier 10 tank I will 2-mark.
82% now, and finally climbing again after some derp games.

Shouldn't 2 marking be easy with your stats?

Most of my games in that tank were from before MOE was introduced to the game, and after returning to WoT last year I'm just now getting back to being not-bad at tier 10 :P