Evelyn

The E 100 Brick Club

Tried rations instead of afe, set on fire in like the second game from arty... back to afe again...

Besides that, this tank is a great stress reliever for me in the current map pool. All the shitty city/corridor maps are at least a little fun in this tank.

Yeah that is what I am using as well. I know some guys swear by the octane just thought I would ask here and see what the seasoned E-100 players thought about it.

Just thought I would link the Scout E100 game I had :)

http://wotreplays.com/site/1348919#swamp-mourdeib-e-100

Just got mine! Loving it already. So much space for ammo @_@

Better reload off the bat than the E-75's, plus better armor. I am totally enjoying this tank even with stock gun. Now to learn where I am to go on maps <_>

Just got myself another Mastery in this wonderful brick tenk:

9aSFBvY.jpg

rTIMsEE.jpg

cTm0oi0.jpg

This tank is so much fun and it's well on its way to be among the most played on my list.

Do any of you E100 experts have done replays that show off how to angle the armor of this beast? My first game I bounced 5k worth of damage, and I swear every other game I've bounced two shots max.

Very interested! I think damage will go up when I learn how to survive the reload. I think I am overestimating the armor since this is my first tier 10, and I've always had trouble penning them. Thanks!

Do any of you E100 experts have done replays that show off how to angle the armor of this beast? My first game I bounced 5k worth of damage, and I swear every other game I've bounced two shots max.

Shameless plug 

vv(signature)vv

According to vbaddict, based on my samples, the E-100 is my 3rd least profitable tank, losing on average 33,000 credits a game (behind the VK7201 at 45,000 credits a game, and the T69 which loses a whopping 55,000 credits a game).

You can make a profit if you don't shot to much HEAT in this tank yeah, but why risk the chance of not penning most tanks.

AP E-100 is perfectly viable for almost any encounter that isn't another super heavily armored tank and yes, it does make truckloads of money in this mode. Even with HEAT spam, you can profit slightly or have a small loss if you keep doing damage. 30-50k profit games aren't out of the ordinary if you manage 4-5k damage and don't fire too much HEAT.

Had a short session of this tank this morning (~15 games) to try and grind out my german mission, ended up having over 5k avg damage dealt with 85% or so solo wr. The stuff this tank can pull is just astonishing. With full heatspam it can snapshot at close range very effectively, and no one ever wants to poke out, allowing you to set the pace of the battle. I forgot how much fun it was to laugh at pubs with a fascist box tank. Up to >93% for MoE ratio, hoping to get my 3rd on it later today.

Update: Took 1 battle after I made that post.

dHNxZtw.jpg