I see people with average damage of sometimes 2k or more on T110E5's  E100's ect..How do they get that? I'm struggling to get 1.4k on E5 1.7k on E100. And yes I know I'm still learning I just don't see how! I need that juice or something lol ! 

At tier 10 any mistake you make gets you punished pretty severely, I cannot personally speak about the E-100 as I have never played it. My E5 used to be really really bad like 1300 dpg or something. Now its 2050 which is still actually pretty bad. I would look to Pityfool's E5 thread, as he is one of the best E5 drivers on wotlabs. If you want to see some scary good E5 check out Luciquell

My e100 average damage is ~2950... and my batchat dpg (damage per game) is ~2900 (should be higher imo). Get gud scrub.

But seriously, average damage goes up with better map awareness and how long you are surviving. I wouldn't worry about it if I were you and just focus on other things such as the above mentioned awareness and surviving longer. The longer you survive, the more time you have to do damage (easier said than done). Another thing is the E100 needs to fire HEAT to be effective and don't let anyone else tell you otherwise... just trust me on this one. Basically, if you are not firing mostly HEAT out of your E100 then you are gimping your team. Now, if you don't have the credits to spam HEAT out of the E100 then just load one HEAT round at the start of every game and go from there. This way, you will be able to penn anything you meet at the start of the game and then you can decide if you need more HEAT. (Honestly, I would just play other tanks until you have enough credits to shoot mostly gold out of the E100).

2k damage in an E-100 is only three shots, so if you can maximize your armor and place your shots well it will be easy. My E-brick's average damage is 2564.

The key is to make sure that you keep your gun as active as possible and don't needlessly hand over your hit points; for example, if you find yourself in a bad spot, at the minimum, try to die slowly and force them to expose, so you can at least do your own HP in damage.

There's many ways to go about the execution of the first two principles, but the better you can do those with reasonably active play, the more you'll win.

However, you can't do one and the other. If you were to compare Garbad's replays to mine, his execution of the former is similar, but the latter is so much better in his case that he ends up with far more damage and wins, whereas I derp a lot. Conversely, if you're very passive, you can get great DPG and WN8 as a result, but an awful winrate, and winning is what matters.

I find myself always an arty target in my E100, and I understand why..but yeah..and then I always seem to get ammo racked alot in my E5, But I think its the way I come out around corners..I expose that front roadwheel and they just ammo rack me like 2 times.