Cardona3

So I have this APU...but I don't know how to

I have this APU- AMD A10-5800k Trinity Quad Core 3.8Ghz....so how do I Turbo it to 4.2Ghz and will that make my World of Tanks run smoother? or better? I'm a complete noob at this..here is the link to my graphics card on newegg..err APU..I don't know why I keep calling it a graphics card lol.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16819113280

that depends on your motherboard.

With a default config, it will already turbo to 4.2Ghz.

If you want better performance, you have three options:

1) Overclock.

2) Buy better hardware.

3) Switch to low detail graphics.

that depends on your motherboard.

It has a GIGABYTE Motherboard..because it pops up everytime I start up the computer lol

With a default config, it will already turbo to 4.2Ghz.

If you want better performance, you have three options:

1) Overclock.

2) Buy better hardware.

3) Switch to low detail graphics.

I've heard of overclocking, And I have it on standard graphics atm, and I run anywhere from 50 to 70+ FPS. 

It has a GIGABYTE Motherboard..because it pops up everytime I start up the computer lol

I've heard of overclocking, And I have it on standard graphics atm, and I run anywhere from 50 to 70+ FPS. 

There's a thing called A75/A85/A85x chipset motherboards, not just different brands. 

I have the amd a10 5800k, Its either you enable it in your motherboard's UEFI or BIOS, or download AMD Overdrive.

I have this APU- AMD A10-5800k Trinity Quad Core 3.8Ghz....so how do I Turbo it to 4.2Ghz and will that make my World of Tanks run smoother? or better? I'm a complete noob at this..here is the link to my graphics card on newegg..err APU..I don't know why I keep calling it a graphics card lol.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16819113280

AMD turbo is automatic.

Gigabyte produces a shitton of boards. Listing the motherboard brand without the model is beyond useless.

Nobody uses standard graphics for any sort of serious benchmarking.

I din't know how to check what motherboard I had other than what I see flash up on my startup.

Come one people.

Cardona, you asked for help.  Please accept the help.  

Everyone else, stop being pricks.

Check out AMD Overdrive. You can do tweaks through there and also make sure your cpu runs at the highest turbo state. I have found that WOT does not always cause my cpu to run at max clocks. It improves my fps due to it being at one high clock speed instead of constantly throttling.