VonCurry

How to do "Macros" for putting phrases in chat

So I know some peeps have done it before, I think they called em macros... where you hit a key and it will put a chat phrase or something in chat...

I wanna make some for my new e-persona.

Thanks Brothers!

you could probably do it with locastan's radial menu mod.  I saw some stupid one for arty that made it when you t'd a target, it went "[name], catch!" in all chat

So I know some peeps have done it before, I think they called em macros... where you hit a key and it will put a chat phrase or something in chat...

I wanna make some for my new e-persona.

Thanks Brothers!

Ted's got it, below.

you could probably do it with locastan's radial menu mod.  I saw some stupid one for arty that made it when you t'd a target, it went "[name], catch!" in all chat

You can edit the XML file directly with what you want it to say and what key it is bound to.  There's also a radial menu mod editor floating around out there that gives you a more streamlined GUI in order to better sort out how you want your chat rosette to act.  The editor makes it very easy to set up the commands with context modifiers (no target highlighted, enemy highlighted, ally highlighted), class/map modifiers (chat options that change depending on what class tank you're in, or what map you're on), and even commands for individual tanks or custom groups.

I use it for a set of commands for all tanks (including RNG options for advertising my stream), arty specific commands (where I'm looking at, if I can't hit a target due to masking, also swaps my twitch advert from all to team only while still on the same key), and then 3 custom groups of Autoloaders, Scouts, and Autoloading Scouts (have to add each tank manually to it, but allows for easier use of info to the team a la rounds in drum, passive scouting location, et alia)

Want want want.

Ah, so that's why mr sexiis have been announcing arty shots at me.  Idiots, all that does is give me warning

Ah, so that's why mr sexiis have been announcing arty shots at me.  Idiots, all that does is give me warning

Whats really funny is when arty flags play better than you 

h_ue. 

See, when I'm being obnoxious like that, I send the message AFTER I've fired.

'^_^'