kunjuro

FTR: PVE mode on a HUGE map incoming

For those of you who haven't read:

http://ftr.wot-news.com/2014/10/27/straight-outta-supertest-pve-and-huge-map/

WG took ensk, made it huge (2x2) and are testing a PVE mode on it. You get to play tier VIII tanks with practically unlimited ammo against a wave of bots. They start from tier VI  and eventually reaches two tier X waves of Maus and E-50m. Damn this looks like it has a huge potential of being fun

So how many human players can team up against the bots? This seems like a fun mode for like a platoon or two.

Sounds like fun, would love to play it with you because platooning with was awesome the other night. (and who ever said you don't post a lot, you do, holy crap you do)

Sounds like fun, would love to play it with you because platooning with was awesome the other night. (and who ever said you don't post a lot, you do, holy crap you do)

lol, no, he doesn't~

OT: this looks fun :3

Early on in Clan Wars we played on Erlenberg against a group of press players at E3.  It was really early, so we didn't have all tier 10s at that point, but it wasn't remotely close even so.  With bots I can't imagine it being challenging to strong players unless due to sheer numbers you simply can't get safe/stay safe/kill tanks.

Early on in Clan Wars we played on Erlenberg against a group of press players at E3.  It was really early, so we didn't have all tier 10s at that point, but it wasn't remotely close even so.  With bots I can't imagine it being challenging to strong players unless due to sheer numbers you simply can't get safe/stay safe/kill tanks.

RNGtillery is in this mode

nopnopnope

Hum, if they allow apcr should be fine.

50-100 are gonna rape in that mode

unload, let team mates take care of rest, rinse and repeat

unlimited ammo, and with 232 standard AP, its gonna be real good vs. bots that just stand there and look at you.

I think the thing I'm most looking forward to is an easymode tier 8 grind mode.

No more BT10 rapefests for my precious 8s!

Yup. Wonder what's the exp and cash from it. Wouldn't it also be amazing for t8 prem money grinding?