Sign in to follow this  
ZXrage

Valachio is taking a break.

I am NOT pro-arty.  There are some positives to the existence of such, but I don't like the arty aspect of the game, and I do not play arty.

I never insinuated you were pro-arty.

I say fuck arty and remove it from the game. I've been clicked by motherfuckers with sub 45% winrate and I rage so hard when it happens. I have found ever since I've turned dark green I've been targeted so hard by arty. Even playing a scouting vehicle like ELC arty still tried to shoot me and actually I remember being set on fire by a bert going 60 on an ELC. Fucking rng.

I say fuck arty and remove it from the game. I've been clicked by motherfuckers with sub 45% winrate and I rage so hard when it happens. I have found ever since I've turned dark green I've been targeted so hard by arty. Even playing a scouting vehicle like ELC arty still tried to shoot me and actually I remember being set on fire by a bert going 60 on an ELC. Fucking rng.

Yeah, I'm not surprised. When I take my LeFH out I will target green+ scouts because it's usually an easy way to take a significant player out of the game. A green+ in an ELC is far more dangerous than a 40%er in a KV-1.

why would WG really care if a good player stops playing ? one less great player makes the game better for all the window licking mongoloids, because if all good players left then WG would probably have an even bigger playerbase with less moaning about reds in team chat and mongoloids would fight window lickers in a totally skillless careless world of one-armed idiots.  the pro players are surely not the ones that pay the most, pro players get their gold from skirmishes or tournaments, so obviously WG gets more money from try hard tomatoes who try to freeXP everything and buy every prem tank.

why would WG really care if a good player stops playing ? one less great player makes the game better for all the window licking mongoloids, because if all good players left then WG would probably have an even bigger playerbase with less moaning about reds in team chat and mongoloids would fight window lickers in a totally skillless careless world of one-armed idiots.  the pro players are surely not the ones that pay the most, pro players get their gold from skirmishes or tournaments, so obviously WG gets more money from try hard tomatoes who try to freeXP everything and buy every prem tank.

Because the reds don't spend anything on this game.

That sarcasm , i rate 11/10 m8 ;)

But yeah since ive got even green win8...arty likes to clickity click on me...even as lowest tiered tank. This is especially obvious when im grinding my BDR in t5, the sea of tomatos makes me look like super unicum sadly.

So F arty!

good that you have first hand information about that [/sarcasm]

in relation to good players red will probably spend way more than the good ones. 

"good" players make up perhaps 5% of the server population, so for every 10 dollars a red players spends a good player would need to spend 200 dollar to just even out the spending of good players vs bad players. so do you really think that good players who get gold by other means that actually having to buy it, will outspend the bad players ?

I understand what you are saying, but while the ball goes where baseball players hit it, and gets shot where basketball players shoot it, such balls to NOT go where the players INTEND them to go.  RNG helps make the game more like the real world in this sense.

As for everyone else here: negs for my mild comments?   Ha, don't you guys like to discuss anything?  Do you neg everything you disagree with?  

becaue youve come to a place of learning and desecrated it with your bullshit on how arty is a valid counter to good players, what sort of fucking competitve game gives the useless players who couldnt care less about getting better or are to retarded to get to drive one hit wonder lottery machines that can cripple you in an instant in a game that REVOLVES AROUND having hitpoints. after all whats the point in having hitpoints if you can get one shot?

im sorry but your wrong

also fuck arty

My numbers are nowhere close to his but I get where he is coming from and that shit happens often enough even with someone as bad as I am.  Doesn't take long to get really fucking old.....  Trying mediums instead of just saying "fuck it" but I admit I've thought about it

I understand what you are saying, but while the ball goes where baseball players hit it, and gets shot where basketball players shoot it, such balls to NOT go where the players INTEND them to go.  RNG helps make the game more like the real world in this sense.

As for everyone else here: negs for my mild comments?   Ha, don't you guys like to discuss anything?  Do you neg everything you disagree with?  

Some things aren't worth discussing.  I negged you because, as you've admitted in a subsequent post, you have no idea what you're talking about......

I'll come back and neg you some more later as you post more and there isn't a lot you can do about it either... kind of like arty how that works now isn't it......you are free to leave if you don't like it .... see how that works

Edited by StephenHopkins

becaue youve come to a place of learning and desecrated it with your bullshit on how arty is a valid counter to good players, what sort of fucking competitve game gives the useless players who couldnt care less about getting better or are to retarded to get to drive one hit wonder lottery machines that can cripple you in an instant in a game that REVOLVES AROUND having hitpoints. after all whats the point in having hitpoints if you can get one shot?

im sorry but your wrong

also fuck arty

I think reading that lowered my I.Q.

My numbers are nowhere close to his but I get where he is coming from and that shit happens often enough even with someone as bad as I am.  Doesn't take long to get really fucking old.....  Trying mediums instead of just saying "fuck it" but I admit I've thought about it

Some things aren't worth discussing.  I negged you because, as you've admitted in a subsequent post, you have no idea what you're talking about......

I'll come back and neg you some more later as you post more and there isn't a lot you can do about it either... kind of like arty how that works now isn't it......you are free to leave if you don't like it .... see how that works

So good to be back in junior high!

I'm sure once you get your own driver's license, get out of 8th grade and your set drops you'll begin to see things like the intelligent posters in this thread instead of continuing to be a shitlord poasting troll. In the meantime, get out.

splash damage?   :ph34r:

Try the fcm 50t barn , forget splash damage, arty has to just wink at you and its 1k dmg. (arty are known for winking..fgts)

On a serious note..how do you avoid these cancerous shits? seriously they wait for that moment where you pop out to shoot and FAP FAP FAP..... they prevent advancing and promote camping the fgts!

I think reading that lowered my I.Q.

So good to be back in junior high!

When someone disproves your points / wrecks your argument, the logical next step is to fling insults and personal attacks to makes yourself look even worse!

Hooray for maturity! 

I'm sure once you get your own driver's license, get out of 8th grade and your set drops you'll begin to see things like the intelligent posters in this thread instead of continuing to be a shitlord poasting troll. In the meantime, get out.

Well, I am 57, but I admit I am not very mature.  Thanks for the advice, I will give it the weight it deserves.

When someone disproves your points / wrecks your argument, the logical next step is to fling insults and personal attacks to makes yourself look even worse!

Hooray for maturity! 

Knobby, Knobby, no one disproved anything.  I made some very mild comments.  You are sharper than this.  I was kidding around.

Such tough guys out here in the interwebs.  

Knobby, Knobby, no one disproved anything.  I made some very mild comments.  You are sharper than this.  I was kidding around.

TBH I'm just happy that you remember me <3

Whenever I 7o some of the old guys, they have no idea who I am D:

in relation to good players red will probably spend way more than the good ones. 

"good" players make up perhaps 5% of the server population, so for every 10 dollars a red players spends a good player would need to spend 200 dollar to just even out the spending of good players vs bad players. so do you really think that good players who get gold by other means that actually having to buy it, will outspend the bad players ?

Being good or not has nothing to do with whether a person will spend money on the game. Like I said in my last post, competitive players who want to win will spend the most money. If players who don't give a shit about winning or being competitive are spending the same amount of money on premium services, which all contribute to making you more competitive, that would be rather surprising.

Being good or not has nothing to do with whether a person will spend money on the game. Like I said in my last post, competitive players who want to win will spend the most money. If players who don't give a shit about winning or being competitive are spending the same amount of money on premium services which all contribute to better stats, that would be rather surprising.

Secondly, the top players who can make all their gold in tournaments didn't start off in that position. They most likely got a premium account at a minimum while on their path to purple, with some of them spending a lot of money on rerolling to get the best possible stats. Some of them still pay for stuff like credit packs, and that's not speculation. Tomatoes who are fine with a 48% or lower win rate are not going to bother with any of that.

I'd agree with this in general.  I buy my prem time, burn enough gold on free xp'ing to skip tiers 1-3 on most new lines and pick up the 1-2 modules to avoid the most painful stock grinds. I'll alternate between silver and gold training based on how advanced the crew is (sometimes I save up unallocated experience and just use that as a "bank" when I retrain so the skills themselves never drop.) 

But once I started caring about stats and keeping them up, I started painting, free xping, gold re-training etc. more.