CDR_4_DV

Gone fishing

I am totally against cyber bullying. So, what am I talking about? I will explain: Ganging Up and Bullying Games Many bullies get their power by teaming up with others against one particular target. In the online gaming world, this becomes easy to do. The group of bullies can quickly and easily plan an attack through the use of private messages, choosing a victim that seems to be weak in the game or somehow stands out from the others in the game. Harassing messages aren’t the only way this group can impact the victim. Because many games involve interaction with the other players as characters, the bullies can easily participate in bullying behavior that clos ely mimics the physical bullying that can take place. This either drives the victim from the game or causes him to use aggressive behavior on other players, furthering the cycle. I biggest place I have found is in the World of Tanks Forums ie. CR/D Stop these guys it is not funny any more it is deadly.from the game or causes him to use aggressive behavior on other players, furthering the cycle. I biggest place I have found is in the World of Tanks Forums ie. CR/D Stop these guys it is not funny any more it is deadly.

post-2839-0-04905600-1414697124_thumb.jp

Well, I dont any more, but that is not a accuse for bullying.