Rexxie

Unconventional WoT Opinions

IS-8 is my favorite tier 9 heavy so far.

Fantastic mobility, great gun with marginally acceptable handing.

Armor is underrated. It's not the most reliable stuff in the world, but if you keep mostly hull down it's actually pretty good - more consistent than the M103 if nothing else.

In other news, Rexxie's avatar is not playing arrow stompy correctly.

I think that the T62A is a shitty, shitty tank. Everyone comments about how situational the Leo1 is, but the reality is that the 62A is equally if not more situational. The 62A relies entirely on being hull down; if you aren't hull down, then you are basically a slow medium with no armor, and the lowest alpha in the tier. This wouldn't be so bad if hull down was easy, but with only -5, it is actually really difficult to get those perfect hull downs. And to top it all off, the cupola, flat cheeks, and sheer pubbie RNG bullshit combine to make a T62A hulldown nowhere near the godmode that this forum makes it out to be. The 62A loses crew, and lights on fire frequently enough that running food is a serious risk, a problem that the Leo1 does not share. The Leo1 has advantages in alpha, mobility/flexibility, depression, view range, and accuracy. These advantages are constant, and do not rely on a specific position like a hulldown to be used.

Cromwell is boring to play but the Comet rocks the house. 

Marder 38T best tier 4 TD

Matilda BP is a fun little tank to start a session with over morning coffee. 

The S.Emil is more fun to play than the Borsig. Epic gun depression and capable of one-shotting tier 5 tanks is just lulz.

I think my biggest one is I love HEAT. I hear so often how bad and unreliable HEAT is but TBH it almost never lets me down.

When I need to kill a E100 or Boxtank HEAT is great and I find that I dont pen from tracks eating shots just as much as HEAT [ok maybe little diff but not enough]

Even if I ran T10 meds with HEAT vs APCR the only diff I notice is velocity. But TBH there are very few targets that can withstand 330 heat.

Any non autoloader American medium at tier 7 or higher is the best pubbing tank for the tier.

Super Pershing > IS-6

I despise players that can't carry their own weight and then bitch about the "pro" or "top clan" players letting them down. Bitch, you didn't even do your own hit points in damage. My platoon did over 11k damage.

I was saying the KV-5 and JT88 were not-shit long before any of you purplez even bothered :-)

This was back in 2011.

I also rate the SU-100Y quite highly.

I actually like Garbad's poasting (plz dont kill meh)

Also, I HATED the pre-nerf KV-1S with a burning passion. I played it when I was really bad during the open beta before I took a long break (same time when I played the IS-3 and 8, kind of fixed my stats in those), and even when I brought it back after returning and getting lessbad@tanks to see how good everyone said it was... I still hated it. Too derpy of a gun, long reload, etc.

Edit: why the neg-rep Shwedor? I'm just stating what I think, in a thread that's supposed to be about what I think (and what everyone else's personal opinions are, of course). I could understand the Garbad-liking hate in literally any other thread besides the Garbad Fan Club and maybe a couple others, but this... really? I thought we were friends ;~;

I don't like that arty is called cancer off-handed - I loathe arty with every fibre of my WoT being and those who enjoy fucking up your game from the other side of the map, but cancer is bloody horrible for those who have it and those around them. Maybe we could stick to more creative insults? Like I wish your dad had used a spiky condom on the night you were conceived/go fuck a landmine/deepthroat a chainsaw sorta thing, rather than falling back on bloody sky-cancer.

Allow me to inform you that "cancer" does not refer to the biological condition (disease).

cancer /ˈkansə/ - an evil or destructive practice or phenomenon that is hard to contain or eradicate

So, when I call arty cancer, I am going by the actual definition of cancer. It isn't an insult, nor is it making fun of arty players. Arty just is cancer.

So, in turn, I don't like that people keep attributing "cancer" to the disease when it does not refer to the disease.

Being expected to carry everyone even though I am in Aux...

Yeah screw that wait til i graduate. geez everyone is going to get butt hurt when I screw up. lol

The Obj. 430 is one of my favorite medium tanks.

unicums get more hate than dark reds, I honestly hate being purple. People shit on me all the time for "LOL PURPLE CANT EVEN CARRY? WHAT A SHITTER.", and every mistake I make is amplified so many times that I might as well have killed their mother.

Play some Renault FT AC, watch WN8 drop :D

Chi Ri isn't as bad as you think it is. Even without APCR usage, it can hold its own and it isn't as slow as many people make it out to be.

is actually a MLG_noscope machine?

Interesting that you mentioned that. The Chi Ri is slightly different, if fighting face on to another tank, it becomes a "quickscope" machine. With the amazing gun handling on the Chi Ri and its tendency to be accurate even in between autoloader shots, you can "quickscope" weak spots of the enemy and hit at least twice. My favourite still remains "quickscoping" the weakspots on the Super Pershing.

It has a 3 round autoloader that loads in 8 seconds, excellent gun handling and a combined 3 round alpha of almost 400 damage Think of it as a 122mm Soviet gun, except with the damage spread over 3 rounds, making missing less punishing. Not that you'll miss much with the sort of gun handling and accuracy.

The Chi Ri is a support tank, meant to try to dish out support fire without getting hit too much. If played in the role of a support tank relying on distractions and hull-down peek-a-boom tactics, the Chi Ri is quite fearsome. Not to mention that it actually looks quite sexy if viewed at from an angle.

I was saying the KV-5 and JT88 were not-shit long before any of you purplez even bothered :-)

This was back in 2011.

I also rate the SU-100Y quite highly.

JT-88 is shit and IS-6>KV-5

also wanna say that SU-144 needs no equipment for gun handling and should go full dpm+binocs and food over auto extinguisher.

Solo play in a team game is overrated.

I dont think WG is incompetent company filled with vodka drinking (Bela)russians, after all they have a great success with an original idea in a market mostly dominated by western companies.

Serbs PR is actually funny and way better than usual "customer is always right-suckup" type.

JT-88 is shit and IS-6>KV-5

also wanna say that SU-144 needs no equipment for gun handling and should go full dpm+binocs and food over auto extinguisher.

Used to be no purples would touch the JT88 or KV-5 with a 10-ft pole.

That is no longer true.

Although the KV-5 has suffered a bit with recent changes after it's initial sprem resurgence.

I like the T95. The slow speed means I don't have to worry about the entire battle, only what's in front of me.