Sign in to follow this  
Millardthemk

Want to help a tanker and community?

Hey folks, Millardthemk here, long time community helper/Wot forum poster and new to Wotlabs.

I have been slowly working my way up the French TD line--but real life is making it a snail pace grind. Currently prepping to move to St. Joseph MO as well as working with online Freelance writing jobs.

I've got great 50Foch stats from just messing around in pubs but I simply do not have the time required to play 300k exp worth of games until I reach the T10. I'm paying off a loan and can't devote the hours to tanking I did in the long past. Right now I'm happy to get 10 games a day and then load up on them on the weekends.

xYtv4KC.png

More and more players are wanting to get 155 replays as 8.6 has helped this TD out in a massive way, but currently there are only a handful(10, 12?) of publically known greats who actually have the tank with a good # of games played and much less who have replays provided appropriately.

Right now I'm looking at grabbing a 155 and getting 50-100 games played and hosting the replays for your viewing pleasure on the EU Wot-replays website. This should allow you to simply and easily pick and chose the replay you want to download.

Struggling on Ensk or Erlenberg? There's an app replay for that. And no, I'm not one of those

ALL HEAT ALL TIME HAHHAHAHA

French autoloader players. I only whip out the extra rounds when I know I'll face something nasty like an E100 or Maus. What this means is that my replays translate to the common-tanker with much more ease than a HEAT or APCR(depending on tank) slinger.

This is where you can come in:

Any donation to my Foch155 is a donation to the community review pool(or maybe you want some yourself? Fair enough!). I'm not expecting one player to donate the required amount to convert EXP, or even to get a free ride to the 155. But every little bit helps, and I'm hoping someone out there will find it in them to help out a fellow tanker and community at the same time.

Best wishes,

Millardthemk

Problem solved i'll have it tomorrow. Let's see if It can beat out my 268

I basically put that damage out in a T57. You'll need more to beat my not-yet-happened Foch155.

You need to start out small, do some tier 7/8 premium tank challenges, and maybe 7/8 regular tank challenges, then branch out from there after establishing a reputation. 

Also, don't try to cover up your true intentions or downplay them, just say it straight out, you want to cyber-beg.

Honesty is the best policy. 

You need to start out small, do some tier 7/8 premium tank challenges, and maybe 7/8 regular tank challenges, then branch out from there after establishing a reputation. 

Also, don't try to cover up your true intentions or downplay them, just say it straight out, you want to cyber-beg.

Honesty is the best policy. 

Re-read OP baddie :) I was honest.

Watch it drop Anfield. 

On a side note, I honestly regret playing so many OP/Good tier 10 tanks before 8.6, especially the Foch 155. 

"Educated" guesses for DPG post-8.6 to soothe my e-peen: 

5200~ DPG in the T57, 5000~ DPG in the Foch 155, 4500~ DPG in the T62A, 4800~ DPG in the Object 268.

I also took the liberty of looking at RU server elite stats in the Object 263, the best DPG over there is around 3300~, and I sit at around 4100~ after a fairly good sample size. The trend for games after 8.6 seems to be a straight 700~ to 800~ DPG increase from pre-8.6 DPG levels. 

Looking at RU server stats, the top for the T110E4 is around 4000~ DPG pre-8.6, so I'm going to gun for 4800~ DPG in the T110E4. 

Watch it drop Anfield. 

On a side note, I honestly regret playing so many OP/Good tier 10 tanks before 8.6, especially the Foch 155. 

"Educated" guesses for DPG post-8.6 to soothe my e-peen: 

5200~ DPG in the T57, 5000~ DPG in the Foch 155, 4500~ DPG in the T62A, 4800~ DPG in the Object 268.

I also took the liberty of looking at RU server elite stats in the Object 263, the best DPG over there is around 3300~, and I sit at around 4100~ after a fairly good sample size. The trend for games after 8.6 seems to be a straight 700~ to 800~ DPG increase from pre-8.6 DPG levels. 

Looking at RU server stats, the top for the T110E4 is around 4000~ DPG pre-8.6, so I'm going to gun for 4800~ DPG in the T110E4. 

We'll see, with most tanks they drop after a strong start because I stop try harding, I'm not so sure I will with this one. Although I don't bring 2 meatshields with me in order to raise them higher ;)

Either way you can use WoT Stats to check that no need to make an educated guess.

We'll see, with most tanks they drop after a strong start because I stop try harding, I'm not so sure I will with this one. Although I don't bring 2 meatshields with me in order to raise them higher ;)

Either way you can use WoT Stats to check that no need to make an educated guess.

Meatshields are actually quite ineffective for damage-padding I've come to realize, because well, even my meatshields are far more competent than most pubs. 

So I've gone back to solopubbing. 

I'm fine with 70%~ WR as long as I can maximize my DPG in certain tanks. I'll just do super-unicum platoons in some terribad tanks to get my overall WR to 70%.