cheesyhoney

Need a more serious clan

So my current clan is good, we hold lands and stuff, but were not doing any team training, or anything at all to get better as a team. Its kind of like show up, CW, then leave. I was just wondering if there were any clans out there that do regular training, possibly mentoring from more experienced clans.

I just want to make a note here: the majority of CW clans don't do a lot of training - the closest you'll get to "training" is likely a clan that runs scrimmages internally and externally, or a lot of strongholds (Or both, of course).

Stronkholds seems pretty ideal to test out training and calling skills, which most clans participate in.

Granted, you might run into a LIMBOner group running all tier 7 scouts or something, but from what I've seen there's a fair bit of people that actually take it seriously.

Pull down the Burdy TS info on the WoT website, hop on the TS and look for Ratzbane or myself. I haven't been on much in the last two weeks, but will be on more in the next few days.

We do a little bit of everything, although I'd say not many clans do "training" anymore (time is precious).

I am pretty sure VPG-R mighty be up your street, if they're still an entity? They're in that thread.

They're the trainer clan for VPG, the Clam Wars part. The emphasis being on training. They're a great bunch of guys n gals check them out.

As Otis said, Limbo is far too silly a clan for you.