Garbad

Overlord seeks Minions for Henious Pub Abuse

111 members have voted

1. 1. Who is more evil?

Question

Ok, so I have no friends.  Worse, I have no one to internet tank platoon with.  I end up rage solopubbing for lack of people to platoon with.  This has to stop -- if not, I will die of a heart attack before I'm 40.  Accordingly, I am recruiting minions, underlings, and so on to serve as my personal meat shields.  I require:

- NA east coast time zones (~6-8 PM EST generally)

- Tier 5-10, especially 7-9.

- Own a 112, IS-6, or KV-5 and have an inordinate love of playing it as I play my T-34-3

- No shitlords.  Have appropriate gear, crew, ammo, etc on a reasonable level.  You don't have to spam gold but don't be a retard shitter in stock tanks, either.

- Are willing to track opponents, take hits, and scout for me as I pad stats.  Once I die, you have to carry the team so we never lose.  Any failure of me to get great stats and win will be your fault.

- Be willing to play with assorted NA unicums, some more...socially awkward....than others

- Must enjoy basking in my greatness, winning, and ranting

This isn't a training platoon or a social platoon, its a call to find new, quality people to platoon with.  I'm not here to carry people, help you with your shit tank grinds, or to teach you.  I just want to relax and win some tank games and win without breaking my back every damn game.  I am not going to set a lower bound of who I will play with, but if you aren't playing on a high level you will probably be out of place.  And understand me -- I consider most unicums to be shitlords.  But I'll give most people a shot.

P.S.  NO FUCKING CANCERFAGS

Ok, so I have no friends.  Worse, I have no one to internet tank platoon with.  I end up rage solopubbing for lack of people to platoon with.  This has to stop -- if not, I will die of a heart attack before I'm 40.  Accordingly, I am recruiting minions, underlings, and so on to serve as my personal meat shields.  I require:

2013-04-17%2022_32_31.gif

Ok, so I have no friends.  Worse, I have no one to internet tank platoon with.  I end up rage solopubbing for lack of people to platoon with.  This has to stop -- if not, I will die of a heart attack before I'm 40. 

That pretty much sums up 2014 for me, my friends list is east coast and I'm west coast so the times rarely align to play together.  

The good news, however, is I made it to 40, so there's hope for you.

I'm up for it.

Except I don't have all those tiers, lel. Pls ignore.

(I thought my two posts would merge together automatically, but it looks like they didn't. :/) thanks mods

Oh well, may as well make use of it. You spelled "heinous" wrong.

I'm game, except that I would be when I reinstall. So is my E 75 with the 2nd turret long 105 good enough? Or would you prefer an fully upgraded IS-1?

EDIT:

I'm not here to carry people.  I just want to relax and win some tank games and win without breaking my back every damn game.  I am not going to set a lower bound of who I will play with, but if you aren't playing on a high level you will probably be out of place.  And understand me -- I consider most unicums to be shitlords.

Posting after reading only half the OP isn't the best way to look intelligent here.  Who knew.

Edited by WhichOneIsWill

Woah, I want to play with Garbad-senpai.  I'm pretty shit tho.  Also I dislike tier <7 in more than tiny quantities.

And you find most of the players willing to be your devot serving meatshields on the wotlabs ingame channel.

Given I'm not to much of a cancerous green/blue, I'd love to do this. Have all the tiers listed.

Id offer, but take a look at my tank stats before adding to see if Im worthy.

Rip in pepperonis

Unfortunately, 6-8pm est is too early for me

- NA east coast time zones (~6-8 PM EST generally)

- Tier 5-10, especially 7-9.

- Own a 112, IS-6, or KV-5 and have an inordinate love of playing it as I play my T-34-3

- No shitlords.  Have appropriate gear, crew, ammo, etc on a reasonable level.  You don't have to spam gold but don't be a retard shitter in stock tanks, either.

- Are willing to track opponents, take hits, and scout for me as I pad stats.  Once I die, you have to carry the team so we never lose.  Any failure of me to get great stats and win will be your fault.

- Be willing to play with assorted NA unicums, some more...socially awkward....than others

- Must enjoy basking in my greatness, winning, and ranting

-yes

-mostly

-yes (side note do you enjoy the 34-3?)

-yes

-I'm fine taking hits but i'll expect you to be like any other platoon mate and share hp in a brawl if its getting close. Am fine with being yelled at for losing since that happens with most of my platoonmates anyway.

-fine with me

-Ill enjoy the winning and ranting.