T92 being the worst artillery makes sense, but it shouldn't take you 5 games to cause a single HP of damage with one.

It certainly is easy to play if you remember its horrible shot characteristics and do your best to abuse them.

And as a T92 owner I must say its the least idiot friendly now that the CGC has more splash and a significantly better arc.

M53/55 comes in a close second as easiest to click with.

Best Cancer NA :

1. CGC

2. M53/55

3. FV304

4. 261 

*Fuck bads who play arty*

T92 being the worst artillery makes sense, but it shouldn't take you 5 games to cause a single HP of damage with one.

I'm terrible at arty sure, but the T92 is very bad... its just so clumsy.

Obj. 261 AP is just so wrong man, pens E-100 ezly

How to avoid common arty is already discussed and pointed out a lotsa time, the problem is that in high tier, the game pace tends to slow down that it lets the tier 10 (more perfected) arty piece to lock in easier. (not to mention tanks gets larger)

I just contracted Ebola watching that Clip of the CGC.

Its nice to know i only have a CGC and m53 in my garage, as i purged every other arty that i could see when not in a battle. 

My soul be cleansed.

Fuck everyone who plays arty.

I also play e100 better than you :^)

But here have a teaser at my gift to those who wish to negate arty.

28anrqw.jpg

npg7r8.jpg

Triangles confirmed for boxes pl0x

More to follow and improved means of not shitting things up with paint.

nvm what I said earlier, btw the "clickening"? lel reminds of the the fappening

sound alike? Well I better gtfo

Thats exactly what I was referring to. ie: pun intended

FOOKIN NOOBS HIDIN BEHIND ROCKS GET REKT SKREB 420 BLAZE IT ALL DAY ERY DAY ARTY2HARD4U SKREB

Every fuckin time I read some fuckin 12 year old writing that I cri ery time.  SO, the question of how to become arty safe?

YOU ARE NEVER SAFE

that first fucking shot...

I had to rewind the video to make sure I wasn't mistaking seeing you not even aim

P.S GOD DAMMIT PLAY WITH ME FOR ONCE! :(

I think Pity has made a very valid point here though, which a lot of folks seem to just reply to with "fuck arty" instead of actually discussing, sharing or even TRYING to make it harder to be clicked on. There is no doubt its a shit mechanic. And there is no doubt that if you're anything other than shit at remembering where tanks go on the map its horribly easy to ruin some days in arty. BUT luckily a lot of arty are shitters AND there are hard mechanical limits to what arty can do. 

Maybe Strana can post about what a hard time he had clicking on my in his FV207 on Malinovka the other morning. Dodges won us the game. Strana is good. He knew where I'd be. But shell travel time, traverse and reload are all hard limits on his ability to click on me. Never same from that lucky RNG, but you can mitigate a LOT. 

Here is an excerpt from a PM convo with Pity. 

I don't think some of the blunicums realize that arty avoidance is a skill-set they need to attain. Raging isn't going to actually improve your outcomes. I personally just get my tips from trial and error or from Zeven who does play arty, but in like June 2013 I played a lot with Antonio who is good at arty and good at avoiding it, and learned to adopt/accept the mindset of avoidance, reload counting, etc. Its def more of a gut feeling type thing, estimating the arcs, trying to envision what the aiming looks like while you move, and to get out of their traverse arcs (for those with smaller traverse).

Lets cut out the arty hate from this thread at least, we all hate it, but whining isn't going to help you improve your ability to play against it. 

Fucking Arty.....

See previous post. 

Here is a quiz:

5 -G- points (can I give those out yet? Garbad can but he's been in the clan like 10x longer than me) to the first player who can postulate a method of getting an arty to stop camping you. 

This video should be on the Labs front page as a proof to why we hate clickers here and why it's retardedly broken. I'm sure that 263 and waffle(that TD is btw as cancerous as artas, so fuck him) would agree.

See previous post. 

Here is a quiz:

5 -G- points (can I give those out yet? Garbad can but he's been in the clan like 10x longer than me) to the first player who can postulate a method of getting an arty to stop camping you. 

Move in a manner/position requiring him to re-position to continue 'camping' you. (i.e. spot where his arc will not allow shot/beyond his traverse so he has to shift).

Move in a manner/position requiring him to re-position to continue 'camping' you. (i.e. spot where his arc will not allow shot/beyond his traverse so he has to shift).

That works. Not what I was thinking of, but it works.