ikone_zg

I have a great idea for the mod

Idea is to make a mod who will warn you of being overrun by the enemy team on your flank .

Like he would calculate number of your teammates in proximity   and there tier against enemy's numbers and tier. 

so on the screen will show the chance of being overrun by the tanks who are in the range of 300 m or 400 m (spotted tanks only)  

What do you think ? 

Ehm... wow... so many thoughts going through my mind now.

1) Minimap? If you need a mod to warn you, are you watching your minimap?

2) How do you calculate for "enemy reactions"? One shot can stop a lemming train because everyone takes cover... where as a yolo can push equal number tanks through a flank (especially if your mod takes 300-400 m range into account).

3) What about unspotted tanks?

4) What about the other flank... to be honest, when I tunnelvision, I usually am sharp enough to check my own section, but I sometimes miss that we win/lose the other flank

I really don't mean to be negative but I think you will have a hell of a time coding this up and even more of a hard time getting people to use it.

Oh what do you do if you do get overrun btw? On some maps (like Erlenberg) you can't run because you'll just get shot up in the open field...

Basically an upgraded proximity sensor.

It could work, despite the contrary opinions, because even the most hawk-eyed can get distracted.

If it's a possible feature I see no reason not to add it. Learning to fully relocate is a high level skill, this feature would enable people to be more aware of it.

Sounds like a lot of coding things though.

This is like suggestion mod. If it says 60% chance and you see you are in  a good position . You will fight  it out .

Lazy people move the world.  

I'm aware that lots of people will find it funny . Like Pity  =D .do . Experts are often afraid of the tools doing there jobs. Like Web developers where are afraid of Wordpress 

In the end they all use it

I'm aware that lots of people will find it funny . Like Pity  =D .do . Experts are often afraid of the tools doing there jobs. Like Web developers where are afraid of Wordpress 

In the end they all use it

You mean like Warpack?

If you can't focus on the flank in front of you and recognize whether there is an overmatch, then you need to work on that because it is a fundamental skill in this game.  Having a mod do that for you will actually impede development.

Having a mod that tells you if the OTHER flank is in danger is conceptually more useful, although I still think it's of fairly limited value and would be hard to code to any level worthwhile.

Idea is to make a mod who will warn you of being overrun by the enemy team on your flank .

Like he would calculate number of your teammates in proximity   and there tier against enemy's numbers and tier. 

so on the screen will show the chance of being overrun by the tanks who are in the range of 300 m or 400 m (spotted tanks only)  

What do you think ? 

I have that mod, it's called conserving my HP on the flank i'm currently on because the other flank regardless of the map will fail. Pubbies are terrible, this being known engraving in your mind that whatever side you didn't choose will fail will lead to you winning more games.

Mindhack 1.0. I don't even need to re-install after the game patches! Too good!