JunkersHiryu

For Great Justice! JunkersHiryu's Q&A Thread!

Junkers riddle me this. Why do people in this community rage so hard when they get killed by a gold round instead of regular AP rounds?

Are we playing the game to kill the enemy tanks or are we demonstrating our knowledge of the game through showing our enemies we know where his weak spots are because we used nothing but AP rounds?

Because they assume their armor means something. The only armor you can have in this game is to not get hit period. Most people firing gold don't aim fully, so snap shotting because much easier if you just fire and pray.

Using nothing but AP rounds does nothing but make you feel good about yourself not using "gold". It's an argument i hate hearing and doesn't make any sense. I use whatever round I feel i need to use to carry, as taking chances that aren't in my favor are ill advised. 

Memorial day weekend, you going to be streaming? Always enjoy the gameplay/good mannered tanking!

Also, do you have a youtube that I've just somehow missed? I enjoy watching WOT gameplay on youtube during lunch hours!

But if you are interested in helping me i could use you at some point in the near future. =]

I'll be around on weekends if you need anything. I thoroughly enjoyed your streams when I do get a chance to watch them. It sucks that I am currently on military training and do not have access to internet most of the week right now.

I am a noob, looking to get better, and though I applied for your Tutor program through your stream, I have a feeling you have a very full plate and it would take quite to fit me in. Do you have any suggestions of other tutors or things to do in the mean time?

Sorry about the other night on live oaks, totally t-boned your ru in my leo, felt like a douche didn't mean to. #seatbeltssavelives

Hi Junkers,

Following your stream since around a year now, and was wondering if you know if there is any kind of group like JHTI on EU servers ?

I'm still improving everyday and still have a lot to learn, but feel like we already can help ppl starting the game with solid basis.

2 hours ago, Syerio said:

Hi Junkers,

Following your stream since around a year now, and was wondering if you know if there is any kind of group like JHTI on EU servers ?

I'm still improving everyday and still have a lot to learn, but feel like we already can help ppl starting the game with solid basis.

Try havoc on EU he runs a few training clans

Just now, rolex_2014 said:

Try havoc on EU he runs a few training clans

Sir havoc