Victrix

The Blappening (Chinese Version)

Almost Best Tier 8 Chinese Med NA  

26 members have voted

1. 1. Will you buy a T-34-3 based on the feedback from the latest buff? Discuss choice desicion in comments.

• Yes, this tank is much more smooth and is competitive now. (a lot of baconbacon)
    • No, the Cons overmatch the Pros (very litl bacon)
    • No, already have a Type, and it suits my needs, no need for a second Chinese (some bacon)
    • No, already have the T-34-3 and I love it, the patch made a good thing better. (bacon x3)
    • No, compared to the Type, the price is still not worth it.
  2. 2. Do you think this update chiseled out all the chinks, while still keeping the tank balanced?

• No, ill post in the comments why.
    • Yes
  3. 3. What range of "skill" do you think this tank will be most popular with?

Due to the plethora of new shiny T-34-3 drivers tanks I have seen, I'm expecting much more people playing this tank now as per the new 9.4 update.

Take the poll and discuss your opinions bellow please.

Free plate of bacon if you finished the poll. (Cake optional if you don't liek bacon)

wz0KHaO.jpg

everytime a t-34-3 snapshot pens me for loadsa damage.  At least its not an ISU/obj704.

edit: YOU CAN KEEP YOUR BACON.  ill keep muh type :3.  I still want a t-34-3, but SP is higher on list.

Edited by Nicook5

wz0KHaO.jpg

everytime a t-34-3 snapshot pens me for loadsa damage.  At least its not an ISU/obj704.

edit: YOU CAN KEEP YOUR BACON.  ill keep muh type :3.  I still want a t-34-3, but SP is higher on list.

Wow rood

I always liked the thing, even if it is pretty terrible. I just love derpy tanks, especially ones that aren't giant, immobile, turretless TD's. Also, it's the only mobile prem medium available to those of us that started playing when the Type was still available but we were too stupid and noob to buy it. It's gun handling is still, imo, its biggest failing, followed closely by the low pen AP/HEAT round combo. Low pen guns are bad enough, but giving them a gold round that only works against flat armor, and won't go though spaced, is annoying. But I still love it. Even before the buff, I played it all the time, and pubbies still underestimate how bad that thing is going to hurt them. Overall, still not a very strong prem, but for those of us that like derpy slanty-eyed tanks, it's still buckets of fun.

I already had it, and it was fine (it need a tiny buff to be good (for a prem)) and it got that

both the reload and the bloom buff make it quite bit more effective, a tiny aim time buff would also not have hurt though (perhaps less dpm buff and instead 0.2 aim time buff)

all in all its a good tank now, which will be mostly driven by either really good players, because they can use the strengths and play around the main problem, no gun depression and hordes of bads and reds, because ``big gun = big fun`` (voted 400-1199 WN)

T 34 3 will be buffed?! When that happened?

patchu 9.4 notes:

• Т-34-3: reload time reduced from 14.4 to 13.4s, dispersion on turret traverse reduced by 25%

I voted for my own WN8 range. I am not good, or good with this tank, but yay for buffing a tank I already enjoyed. Tank can be a beast when no one is looking at you. /Cheer for poor XVM rating!

Btw just wanted to know.

What are the differences between t34-3 and type 59? just want clarification and is the type 59 THE BEST PREM in wot for fun/creds.etc basically everything.

Ty

It already has gotten a buff

patchu 9.4 notes:

• Т-34-3: reload time reduced from 14.4 to 13.4s, dispersion on turret traverse reduced by 25%

Thank you! +1 

Idk how i missed that.

Turret traverse bloom was the best part of that buff. I don't think I'll benefit quite as much from the reload buff because I stay on the move with the T-34-3 as much as possible.

It was tied neck and neck with the FCM for my favorite premium 8 medium, but it's finally pulled ahead. Love this tank now!

Turret traverse bloom was the best part of that buff. I don't think I'll benefit quite as much from the reload buff because I stay on the move with the T-34-3 as much as possible.

It was tied neck and neck with the FCM for my favorite premium 8 medium, but it's finally pulled ahead. Love this tank now!

Yeah, the turret traverse bloom is actually very good now. With Vstab, Pershing vs T-34-3: .084 vs .092

That's not bad!