Sign in to follow this  
TheMarine0341

New and Improved AT 15A FAN CLUB!

That's the way to go. Binocs doesn't really do a whole lot most of the time, but when it does you'll be more than thankful. Without binocs an AT-15A has a horrible time playing the vision game. Its huge, it has no camo, and its view range is well within myopic territory. Suddenly binocs turn on while you're camping your bush on Prokh or Malinovka or Sand River or whatever and you're spotting people 400m out npnp. Really rounds your tank out and lets you carry games on maps you could otherwise barely compete in.

Tank is awesome. It's no T29, but it's a solid T7 TD, pref makes it a little OP.

Fun, silly, etc. sure, but it's paper, no hp pool, low alpha, cant compete against t8s and even some 7s in city maps. If you still think its any good you have rose tinted glasses of when every other map was redshire. The only reason the E25 ever worked was because even though the gun forced the chassis into exactly what it doesn't want to do (repeated exposure and/or just sitting there) you didn't actually have to do it because you could almost always just camo up.

Nowadays I'd rather have any of the other pref 7s in my platoon. It's pretty bad.

so get the  AT? I could always make the 183 grind my second tier 10 grind...

Hold off until british TDs are something you really desire. I wouldn't just buy a premium if I had no need to train crews, get used to the playstyle, or have a pref 7 to platoon with. It's a good buy, but Im not sure any premiums are worth the purchase unless playing them does more than just give you small lumps of credit.

yes, but this one has the FAN CLUB!!! in the title  8)

Get it. Im going to be playing the SHIT outa this tank! 

...i can also see though why the HP buffs and pref MM. Got rushed by, um, fuck. IS3, 50 100, 112 and an IS6. I melted so damn fast

Fun, silly, etc. sure, but it's paper, no hp pool, low alpha, cant compete against t8s and even some 7s in city maps. If you still think its any good you have rose tinted glasses of when every other map was redshire. The only reason the E25 ever worked was because even though the gun forced the chassis into exactly what it doesn't want to do (repeated exposure and/or just sitting there) you didn't actually have to do it because you could almost always just camo up.

Nowadays I'd rather have any of the other pref 7s in my platoon. It's pretty bad.

Its still a better smelling horseshit then most other 7s

Hold off until british TDs are something you really desire. I wouldn't just buy a premium if I had no need to train crews, get used to the playstyle, or have a pref 7 to platoon with. It's a good buy, but Im not sure any premiums are worth the purchase unless playing them does more than just give you small lumps of credit.

Well I played IS7 in test, and figured I will get it sometime, so I have good use for IS6 (dont play it much anymore) The 112 I still need to try out, but I love it and its my main income force. IDK if Ill like the AT though so I might wait till next time test will be up to try it and the TDs

Could tell you were really liking it Marine when we tooned on Saturday.  I'll see how they change the 183 in 9.5 with the introduction of the FV 4005 and if it's still fairly good I might continue up that line and maybe even buy this thing as a crew trainer if they put it on sale.  Elited the AT-7 many months ago but stopped there.

dsgfegdfgdfgn7ufz.jpg

That's pretty much how every series of ten or so battles looks for me lately. One good battle, win or loss, and one crap battle.

My buddies who have this tank are having fun with it, but I can't think of a single other tank in the line I'd want to play.

I also like the Jgt88

For me, this is a perfect premium. 

1) Dont have to think too hard about deployment. Pick an area, pewpewpewpewpew

2) No need for premium ammo with only a very few exceptions (Hello KV4)

3) Simple and straight forward behaviors

All this means is grinding credits and crew is easy mode. I dont want to *work* for my credits, I really just want to have fun and say screw it while playing my premium tanks. 

I also like the Jgt88

For me, this is a perfect premium. 

1) Dont have to think too hard about deployment. Pick an area, pewpewpewpewpew

2) No need for premium ammo with only a very few exceptions (Hello KV4)

3) Simple and straight forward behaviors

All this means is grinding credits and crew is easy mode. I dont want to *work* for my credits, I really just want to have fun and say screw it while playing my premium tanks. 

Exactly. Plus with pref you're never fighting anything truly scary, so you never go into battle thinking 'this is going to be tricky' you are always able to beat down everyone.