Cardona3

1300 Recent Player Looking for Clan

My Overall is crap, but I'm improving. Looking for a Clan Wars Clan! Currently have 3 tier 10's E5,E100, Obj. 140...Currently working on Getting the 50B.

Have you read the sticky in the section? If you haven't, I would seriously consider looking through it. Also, why not list any past clans and reasons for joining/leaving them? You seem to have been through a lot of clans in a relatively short period of games. Clans, especially CW ones, tend to not like hoppers. Also, do you have any past CW experience? Most clans on the map appear to have 1500 or more as a WN8 average, so you may want to reconsider doing CW, unless you're a good caller.

Besides that, good luck in your clan search!

Have you read the sticky in the section? If you haven't, I would seriously consider looking through it. Also, why not list any past clans and reasons for joining/leaving them? You seem to have been through a lot of clans in a relatively short period of games. Clans, especially CW ones, tend to not like hoppers. Also, do you have any past CW experience? Most clans on the map appear to have 1500 or more as a WN8 average, so you may want to reconsider doing CW, unless you're a good caller.

Besides that, good luck in your clan search!

I've read it, just putting it out here. I left SOLID due to issues with one of their DC's but that was a personal issue between the two of us, that went to a breaking point. I am still on good terms with them. SPEAR fell apart right after I left...don't ask me why. I do have calling experience as I was a caller and DC for BOWRD, Also a caller for SPEAR and briefly for SOLID. 

ORBIT is recruiting c: We plan on dropping on the map around december.

pm me or message me in game if interested!

Thanks for the shout out Limbo!  Yes, we would be able to get you into one of our divisions.  Come and check us out (register, then put in an app): http://vorbildpanzergruppe.com/content.php

We are a family, and we will need you to put down the reasons for leaving the other clans.  We do not like clan hoppers.  We are looking for someone to come and join the family, and to stay for a while.  

#1 rule:  dont be an ass

#2: be willing to learn

#3: be active