EJVH3

I got a Tier 10 Tank!

I have been playing this game since 11/2011 and just now got a T10 tank for the first time in about 2 1/2 years. I had a E-100 shortly back in early 2012 when I was in D-O-S (Goon Wars Days), but rage sold it after a mega nerf back then and have never had the desire to get another tier 10 tank. I have mostly solo pubbed tiers 6-9 the last 2 years. Well, I broke down and got the Obj. 140 the other night. My options were the Obt. 140, IS-7 or the E-100 again as far as tank I already had researched. I have only played it 10 times since getting it and am 6-4 with a more than likely terrible WN8 rating in it. Just warming up to it. If anyone want to give me some advice I am all ears. I have a T-54 and have played it pretty alright. Do they play mostly the same?

If any one would like to platoon I am on in the evenings 9-11pm eastern time.

WTF, WHY DO YOU HAVE 987 BATTLES IN THE GRILLE WITH 75.99% WR!?

The first clan I was in back in 2011/2012 was a tank company only clan and I used to call the battles from my Grill. I haven't played arty in years. The 1500 TC battles I have was from those early days almost 3 years ago. I have mostly solo pubbed with some platoons the past two or so years (last 8000+ battles).

WTF, WHY DO YOU HAVE 987 BATTLES IN THE GRILLE WITH 75.99% WR!?

Because he likes to play TCs?

Also this arty hate is getting annoying, especially when it leads to all-faps shitpoasting.

Now that thats out of the way.

Congrats EJVH3! Obj140 is a stronk tank and i hope you will learn to utilize it's OhPeeness to the fullest.

You have to remember that even though I only have less than 10,000 battles I have still been playing since 2011. A lot of the tanks I stats for are from way back in those early days and I haven't had them or played them for years (E-100, E-75, Grill...etc.) For the last 2 years I have only had about 7-8 tanks in my garage (T-59, T-54, IS-3, Tiger 2, VK3601, Cromwell, T-20). I have only added 2-3 tanks to my garage in the last 2 years. No time to grind when you can only play 8-10 battles a night a couple times a week. Most people that have been playing as long as I have 20,000-40,000 battles. thus the ability to have a better tank selection.

There can only be one answer.

chicken_regret_nothing.gif

If you had any sense in your head you would know that playing TC battles hurt the heck out of your WN8 rating because of all the shared damage that goes on. Thus the reason most stat padders dont play them. Again, already stated I haven't played a TC battle in 2 years.

Sounds like a score card challenge to me!??? Sup!

You have to remember that even though I only have less than 10,000 battles I have still been playing since 2011. A lot of the tanks I stats for are from way back in those early days and I haven't had them or played them for years (E-100, E-75, Grill...etc.) For the last 2 years I have only had about 7-8 tanks in my garage (T-59, T-54, IS-3, Tiger 2, VK3601, Cromwell, T-20). I have only added 2-3 tanks to my garage in the last 2 years. No time to grind when you can only play 8-10 battles a night a couple times a week. Most people that have been playing as long as I have 20,000-40,000 battles. thus the ability to have a better tank selection.

If you had any sense in your head you would know that playing TC battles hurt the heck out of your WN8 rating because of all the shared damage that goes on. Thus the reason most stat padders dont play them. Again, already stated I haven't played a TC battle in 2 years.

Sounds like a score card challenge to me!??? Sup!

What was wrong with the Hummel?

Med tcs only allowed t4 arty and scouts. Grille was the hardest hitting t4 arty.

I've been playing for two months or less (doubt remember)

And almost have my tier ten......

Rip me. Have I.been playing this way too much?

Depends. OP found a bunch of tanks he likes to play that werent t10 and stuck with them.

I play my 140 all day, every day. I like that it's a good all-round medium that doesn't have to rely on a gimmick to kick ass. I hope you enjoy it!

It really has its own flavor, and if you try to play it like a T-54, you're probably going to get a rude awakening.

Garbad told me I had to stop playing arty back then.

I've been playing for two months or less (doubt remember)

And almost have my tier ten......

Rip me. Have I.been playing this way too much?

Obvious re-roll account.

Med tcs only allowed t4 arty and scouts. Grille was the hardest hitting t4 arty.

Depends. OP found a bunch of tanks he likes to play that werent t10 and stuck with them.

Back then I was preaching that T10 was for stat padders also, so I couldn't be a hypocrite about it and have one you know.

I have also just gotten my first tier 10 tank, Obj 140, 2 days ago. Solopubbed during weekend, 32 games, 3k dpg, 46% win rate. Fuck my fuckin life.

LOL,

Oposite of my experience then. I got good teams and I am no good. You got bad teams and played well. Obt. 140 platoon the next time I play?

Can't tonight, I am going to the Cleveland Cavs game. Row 16 from the court tonight. Playa Seats!

Speaking of the 140.. yeah I like it very much, but I sold mine by accident last night (damn soviet mediums all look the same meant to sell my T54...yes I know great tank etc etc.. but I never play it, since I like playing my tier 10 meds instead) hopefully support will give it back to me... otherwise RIP 3M creds :/

Garbad told me I had to stop playing arty back then.

LOL,

Oposite of my experience then. I got good teams and I am no good. You got bad teams and played well. Obt. 140 platoon the next time I play?

Can't tonight, I am going to the Cleveland Cavs game. Row 16 from the court tonight. Playa Seats!

Unfortunately, I m on EU... You lucky bastard, you get to go to NBA games and even see LeBron, Kyrie and Love live... Me jealous :D

Unfortunately, I m on EU... You lucky bastard, you get to go to NBA games and even see LeBron, Kyrie and Love live... Me jealous :D

I live 30 minutes south of Cleveland and Lebron grew up in the city that I live in, Akron, Ohio. We used to go watch him play in High School at Akron St. Vincent/St Mary. He played most of his games at Akron U. arena because of the numbers coming to watch him back then. I was a shame when he left for Maimi Heat, but hopely he makes good to Cleveland fans now that he has returned.

Lebron and Irving both had over 30 points last night but it was Love's 5 three pointers late in the second half that won the game I think.

Last night was awesome and I was very close to court side. Unfortunately I was behind the New Orleans Pelican's bench, but cool all then same.

I live 30 minutes south of Cleveland and Lebron grew up in the city that I live in, Akron, Ohio. We used to go watch him play in High School at Akron St. Vincent/St Mary. He played most of his games at Akron U. arena because of the numbers coming to watch him back then. I was a shame when he left for Maimi Heat, but hopely he makes good to Cleveland fans now that he has returned.

Lebron and Irving both had over 30 points last night but it was Love's 5 three pointers late in the second half that won the game I think.

Last night was awesome and I was very close to court side. Unfortunately I was behind the New Orleans Pelican's bench, but cool all then same.

Wow :D I actually started paying attention to NBA because of Lebron back in 2002, when I heard rumors of some highschool wunderkind who is going to be better that Jordan. And you had the privilege to watch one of the greatest players ever grow from up close...

I really hope u guys win it all this year, I know something about Cleveland's sport curse (mostly from Simmons lol) and it would be an amazing story if James and Co. could end the trophy drought :) Hopefully they will click on defense before the playoffs and that would be game over for the rest of the league

Wow :D I actually started paying attention to NBA because of Lebron back in 2002, when I heard rumors of some highschool wunderkind who is going to be better that Jordan. And you had the privilege to watch one of the greatest players ever grow from up close...

I really hope u guys win it all this year, I know something about Cleveland's sport curse (mostly from Simmons lol) and it would be an amazing story if James and Co. could end the trophy drought :) Hopefully they will click on defense before the playoffs and that would be game over for the rest of the league

Thanks. The Cleveland Browns (NFL) are 6-3 so far this year and in first place in the AFC North! That is more amazing then the Cavs being good again.

I need someone to show me how the play the Obj. 140 tonight.