asterisk

Looking for a new home.

So I took four months off of tanks, forgot how to play, came back, am remembering some things. I love BURDY dearly, but I need to put myself in a more competitive environment if I'm ever going to actually learn how to play this game.

Have E5, T-62A, Obj 140, E 50M. ~2150 recent WN8. Looking to get into skirmish or maybe clan wars, opportunities to platoon with people that can teach me things, etc. Have fairly flexible availability.

Good luck in finding a clan which sits you. Not sure if you checked the clan recruitment thread for requirements and such, but you might want to :)

So I took four months off of tanks, forgot how to play, came back, am remembering some things. I love BURDY dearly, but I need to put myself in a more competitive environment if I'm ever going to actually learn how to play this game.

Have E5, T-62A, Obj 140, E 50M. ~2150 recent WN8. Looking to get into skirmish or maybe clan wars, opportunities to platoon with people that can teach me things, etc. Have fairly flexible availability

http://relicgaming.com/index.php?board=154.0

REL-A

Unless you are purple or just have awesome stats and show a lot of promise we require: 

1. Above 2000 60 Day Wn8

2. 53%-54% win rate

3. Minimum 1 tier 10 Tank 

4. Minimum 1600 Average Wn8

5. Attendance requirements of no less than 4 days a week.

6. Less than 8,000 battles

I would recommend looking at Narwal or TL;DR, both have quite a bit of talent and are consistently fighting on the map.

I thought you dropped the <8000 battle requirement for REL-A at Dia's discretion.

All Relic division requirements can be flexible for the right player.

Have E5, T-62A, Obj 140, E 50M. ~2150 recent WN8. Looking to get into skirmish or maybe clan wars, opportunities to platoon with people that can teach me things, etc. Have fairly flexible availability.

SNRK might be just the step up you're looking for.  We're getting our legs under us in CW, and we also share a TS with SIMP, so there's rarely a shortage of talented players hanging about.