tom12126

Tioga.moe Signature Support Thread and Q&A

What is the preferred means of contacting tioga to get a gif sig?  I already resized my desired gif to meat all of the requirements (468x100, <20 frames) so I would assume that it wouldn't be too much work, but I don't know what is required to put a gif in a sig, so I could be wrong.

Yeah I'd also like to know how to contact him.

What is the preferred means of contacting tioga to get a gif sig?  I already resized my desired gif to meat all of the requirements (468x100, <20 frames) so I would assume that it wouldn't be too much work, but I don't know what is required to put a gif in a sig, so I could be wrong.

I just sent him a quick PM in game along with a link to the gif that I wanted.

I just sent him a quick PM in game along with a link to the gif that I wanted.

Really?  Damn, now I feel kind-of silly after having spent my entire Saturday afternoon trying to learn the ancient craft of Tequenica smoke signals.

Message Tioga060 on Teamspeak (He can be easily found on the PBKAC TeamSpeak)

On a side note;

Tioga is recoding the software, you shouldn't see any impact from this. The signature service will not be updating through the wotlabs downtime, as tioga needs to request the new api link from neverwish since the database moved

!!!UPDATE ALERT!!!!

BIG DEAL ITP

READ THIS POST

post soundtrack

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n5ghhmWrubY

Tioga would like everyone to know that he has dramatically redesigned the signature generator's back end code and there is now support for automatic gif creation. You can input any imgur linked jpeg, gif, or png to the signature generator and it will resize it and set it as your signature. You can find the new signature generator here:

He would also like everyone to know that all of the current tioga.moe signatures have been moved. If you have a tioga.moe signature, make sure you update the URL from /signature2/ to /signature/ or else it will no longer update. All of your signatures have been moved and your information transferred automatically.

Example:
http://www.tioga.moe/signature2/sigs/memelord_tom12126.gif
becomes
http://www.tioga.moe/signature/sigs/memelord_tom12126.gif

!!!UPDATE ALERT!!!!

So if I renamed myself and I had a custom sig made by Tioga060 himself, will it autoupdate or do I have to get a new one?

Edit: Nevermind, it autoupdated. +1+1+1 for great sigs!

So if I renamed myself and I had a custom sig made by Tioga060 himself, will it autoupdate or do I have to get a new one?

Yes, it will Auto-Update, If you want to modify the parameters listed at tioga.moe/signature, just leave the URL field blank

Tioga has been working hard...

Completely recoded the site, check it out:

http://www.tioga.moe/signatures/

The webpage may load slowly.

New styles, fonts

Gifs can now be up to 300 frames and 3 mb

On SEA, and EU support:

SEA and EU support on my end are functional. The wotlabs api, however, does not seem to work for these servers for my website. On EU, your stats will show up as zero no matter what. On SEA, they might show up, or they might not. I am working with neverwish to resolve this issue.

Is there any way to manually update your sig stats? Wotlabs shows me as pink recent in its sig, and I'd like to have it carried over. (Hasn't updated in 24h)

Is there any way to manually update your sig stats? Wotlabs shows me as pink recent in its sig, and I'd like to have it carried over. (Hasn't updated in 24h)

Sorry for the late response, Have you tried clearing your cache, and is this the issue you messaged me on TS3 about?

Sorry for the late response, Have you tried clearing your cache, and is this the issue you messaged me on TS3 about?

I cleared the cache and that ended up working, but now the auto-updates have stopped. Current one shows me at 21489 battles.