Anfield

Anfield Ranks the Tier 10 Tanks

Question

Okay so obviously Garbad posted his new power ranking list, all due respect to him but I took a look but was surprised where he ranked certain tanks and because I disagreed on a large number I decided to make my own list.

So this my list and my opinion:

E100 – 9 
T-62A – 9

Object 140 - 9

AMX 50B – 8.5

Waffle  – 8

STB – 8

Fv215b - 7.5

E-50M – 7.5

T57 – 7.5

Bat Chat - 7.5

Object 430 - 7.5

183 - 7

Vk7201 – 7

T110E5 – 6.5 

FV4202 – 6.5

263 - 5.5

121 – 5.5

IS-7 - 5

Leopard – 4.5

EClrVyj.gif

T110E4 - 4

268 – 4 

Foch – 4

113 – 3

IS-4 – 3

J100 – 3 

M60 – 2.5
M48 – 2

Maus – 1

Rather than list every tank and describe why I got to it's rank feel free to ask me and I will explain why.

otqnZbq.gif

Idk what that image means. But it doesn't fix stuff... like the fact that IS-7 and IS-4 are more useful in CW and win more in randoms then many of the tanks you ranked higher (for reasons unknown to mankind).

183, FV42, Leo, 121, 263, 268, Foch and 113 are flat out inferior to IS-4 and especially IS-7 in the current meta.

disclaimer on list is that its your personal opinion on the matter some may disagree others will agree.   

But to some this up its all map dependent.

and you missed a tank E3

Noobmeter has their "op rating":

Vehicle OP value is a calculated rating, based on winrate achieved in the vehicle and to what degree that winrate is above or below player winrate in other vehicle during this period.

It was created because vehicle winrate per se doesn't tell the full story, as, for example, most newly introduced vehicles are initially played by good players and thus achieve higher winrates than they later will.

You can clearly see how well it captures the general perception: Maus #1 non-premium heavy tank, Deustchland über alles ja! Also the data appears to be over a year old.

OP rating is always dragging behind a bit due to previous nerfs / buffs, but this ranking matches quite well with say a year ago, IS7 was the worst tier 10 heavy apart from 113 and Maus, 50B was also ghetto 140 >> T62, leopard is simply not good 

etc.

This mostly a pubbing list

until 9.8 IS7 is still medicore, IS4 is trash

the mediums you listed are all ranked high so idk what you're smoking.

I approve!

Okay so obviously Garbad posted his new power ranking list, all due respect to him but I took a look but was surprised where he ranked certain tanks and because I disagreed on a large number I decided to make my own list.

So this my list and my opinion:

E100 – 9 

T-62A – 9

Object 140 - 9

AMX 50B – 8.5

Waffle  – 8

STB – 8

Fv215b - 7.5

E-50M – 7.5

T57 – 7.5

Bat Chat - 7.5

Object 430 - 7.5

183 - 7

Vk7201 – 7

T110E5 – 6.5 

FV4202 – 6.5

263 - 5.5

121 – 5.5

IS-7 - 5

Leopard – 4.5

EClrVyj.gif

T110E4 - 4

268 – 4 

Foch – 4

113 – 3

IS-4 – 3

J100 – 3 

M60 – 2.5

M48 – 2

Maus – 1

Rather than list every tank and describe why I got to it's rank feel free to ask me and I will explain why.

otqnZbq.gif

Can you explain why you ranked T110e5 6.5 and obj 263 as 5.5 aand IS7 5.0???  

o.O

imo winrate capabilities: fast, kinda armored single shooters.

therefore my top 5: T100E5, t62, obj140, Fv215b, E50m

I'd agree with that. For carrying wins there aren't many better, although I think for a exclusive top 5 i'd go 50b over fv215b which is a great tank but lacks speed and versatility.

I have a question.....

How much salt does it take to make one become "salty"....?

Apparently insulting RU heavies

Idk what that image means. But it doesn't fix stuff... like the fact that IS-7 and IS-4 are more useful in CW and win more in randoms then many of the tanks you ranked higher (for reasons unknown to mankind).

183, FV42, Leo, 121, 263, 268, Foch and 113 are flat out inferior to IS-4 and especially IS-7 in the current meta.

Arguable, you can say the IS7 is great for stuff in CW to a degree, although it's still limited imo and I think meds and 50bs are better for everything other than what you might want an E100 for.

Idk what your obsession with the IS4 is, it's slow, can't maneuver, has a poor gun and aim time, and lackluster armor.

Some of these tanks in list have been altered or will be altered so it's off by a bit but the IS4 rank is certainly not off.

disclaimer on list is that its your personal opinion on the matter some may disagree others will agree.   

But to some this up its all map dependent.

and you missed a tank E3

Ye i forgot the E3

Can you explain why you ranked T110e5 6.5 and obj 263 as 5.5 aand IS7 5.0???  

o.O

E5 I would rank an 8 meow, 263 6.5 and IS7 6.5 and 7.5 in 9.8

2Y7C34h.jpg

saywha.gif

9.8 the M48 will be amazing imo but right now the other meds are still a lot better, tbh I think if you could restart the rest of your tier 10 mediums now you would match or beat that.

Although recently playing the patton i've enjoyed it more, but the others are still better in 9.7 imo

this is probably not the right thread to ask, what will they change on the m48?

better question: will the m48 in 9.8 be worth it to buy if i have a m60?

#m60codesplscontactxensation

this is probably not the right thread to ask, what will they change on the m48?

better question: will the m48 in 9.8 be worth it to buy if i have a m60?

#m60codesplscontactxensation

Rebought cause I think yeah. HD remodel will give it troll E5-like hull armour with a super strong beak and bouncy lower plate. Also the turret will have better angling. M60 is just a soft damage pinata with a big "shoot me" sign on top.

Bleh, this one isn't much better IMHO. Seeing things like the 62A repeatedly get near perfect scores, the Maus repeatedly get a 1, horribly undervaluing some heavies (IS-4 and IS-7 are some of the best winning tanks at T10, yet you rank them at 3 and 5 respectively, below things like the 4202, which I think is completely dumb), etc. I'm glad you didn't do a 10/10 on the shitmobile that is the Waffen, replacing it with the badass E-100, but some of this other stuff just makes no sense to me.

While the T62a isn't my favourite tier 10 to play in fact I don't play it all that often but I can see it's merit, I would of actually given it an 8 if it wasn't for it's clan war viability (same with the 140).

I disagree with the IS7 and IS4, I think the IS4 is trash, the IS7 is definitely better but I still think other heavies are better.

The 4202 is SO underrated, yes it's not amazing but it's just misunderstood :P

E100 master race.

I can see why the Leo would be a 4.5 if you're basing it on solo WR capability but I think the IS-7 definitely needs to be higher. I'm probably biased as I don't own an E-100 but it doesn't have any glaring weaknesses turret wise similar to other heavies like a cupola or flat turret cheeks. The only thing letting it down is the gun handling and reload. It's a bit sluggish but it gets to where it needs to be. 

The armor and higher alpha just make it very carry hard in some situations.